Chapter 3: Bright Lights, Wild City

Unknown POV:
The freighter arrived at Nagasaki (image above) and anchored at the dock allowing the passengers to disembark. Izumi was the last off as she watched couples reunite and witnessed parents hugging their children who arrived. She walked to the entrance of the Docks as she passed the offices where he overheard  some men commenting; "Damn! Look at that girl!" Aoi looked at the men in suits sitting on a crate ogling her as she passes with an eye roll. She flipped them off before turning her attention to the road and walked to town where she came across a cabaret club that caught her eye. She stepped inside to look around before a man in a vest approached her; "I'm sorry miss, this isn't a host club." Aoi said harshly; "Do you think I'm blind? Bring me the Manager." The man in the vest jumped in shock and rushed to the office door and a man in a suit emerged. He approached Aoi while saying; "May I help you, miss?" Aoi said; "I'm new in town and in need of a job. Are you in need new girl?" The Manager said; "Absolutely not, we have plenty of..." A crashing noise caught the entire clubs attention before a voice full of hate roared; "Damn it! Where is Misaki-chan! I want the number one girl now!" Aoi pats the Manager on the shoulder while saying; "I'll handle this rough customer." As she walks to the V.I.P. section, the Manager tries to stop her; "Miss I don't think that be a good idea."

Aoi passed the curtain and found a long haired man (image above) in a fur coat sprawled out on a love seat

Aoi passed the curtain and found a long haired man (image above) in a fur coat sprawled out on a love seat. He looked Aoi up and down before saying; "You're not Misaki-chan...but your way hotter and we share the same taste in style!" Aoi said harshly; "Your outbursts are causing a problem in the club. Tone it down a notch or you will be banned." The man gave a playful laugh before asking the Manager next to her; "This a new girl, Hiro? She's got sass." Before the Manager could speak, Aoi said; "I don't work here, I just hate scumbags thinking they own the place when it already has an owner." The Manager said; "Jinosuke...I apologize but...Misaki quit this morning because of your behavior the last eight times." The man named Jinosuke said; "Fine then, forget her. This little number will do just fine~" The sound of a slap brought the whole club silent even with the music, a red hand print on Jinosuke's face is visible. Aoi scoffed as she walked off; "Men." Jinosuke grabbed the Manager by his collar with both hands; "You hire her now!"

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip: 3 Months Later~~~~~~~~~~
Aoi was sitting in the V.I.P. lounge of the cabaret club; Idolz. Jinosuke sat next to her with his arm on the back of the loveseat, close to wrap it around her shoulders. Aoi warned him; "If you want to keep that arm...choose your next move wisely." Jinosuke laughed before saying; "I like that fire you have, Kayami-san." Aoi sighed at the sound of him calling her by her fake name and said; "If you don't want to get burned, sit back and enjoy the hour you have left." The two sit and once Aoi's shift was up, Jinosuke offered; "Now that you're free, why not come with me to a romantic dinner?" Aoi laughed before saying; "The last 'romantic dinner' was you clearing out a restaurant by scaring everyone out. I'll pass." Before Jinosuke could speak, a man in a suit barged in saying; "Boss! The Tae-Yeon Mafia is raiding our warehouse!" Jinosuke looked like he would snap the man's head off as he asked; "Why are you here? Take anyone you need!" The man said; "Boss! They have Cha Nam-Gi! The enforcer you were looking for who destroyed your car!" Jinosuke huffed; "That son of a bitch...sorry Kayami-chan. Our date will be postponed." Aoi said to herself after they left; "Thank god for the Tae-Yeon Mafia." She left the club and walked to another part of the street and came across a host club she was tempted to enter when she arrived three months ago.

She walked inside the club and met a man (image above) in a classy suit who greeted her; "Welcome my lady, to Club Temptation

She walked inside the club and met a man (image above) in a classy suit who greeted her; "Welcome my lady, to Club Temptation. Which host would you like to accompany you tonight." Aoi looked at the list and then said; "I choose you." The man said humbly; "I do apologize, but I'm the owner and don't have time to attend guests." Aoi replied; "Pity. I was hoping a Hostess like myself would be able to have a relaxing night at a Host club. Guess, I'll take my business elsewhere." The owner sighed with his head hung low before he said; "Alright, my lady, alright. I bend the knee, I shall accompany you to the table." The owner signaled a Host to take his spot before leading Aoi to a table on the upper floor. The Owner said; "Sorry about the walk. I prefer to use the tables up here so I can keep an eye on my staff." Aoi said meekly; "No problem. I understand...are you expecting trouble?" The Owner replied with his hand extended to her; "Yes and no. But let's talk about something else. My name is Sin Woo-Jin, Owner of Club Temptation." Aoi took his hand as shook it before introducing; "Kayami Tsubaki. I work at the club; Idolz. You're not Japanese are you, Sin Woo-Jin?" Sin Woo-Jin gave a friendly laugh before saying; "No, I'm Korean. I moved here for a fresh start...you see my Brother's shadow lurked over me and I wanted out to live my own way. Strange a Hostess like you would spend free time in a Host club?" Aoi commented; "When you've been in the business since fifteen like me. You enjoy to have the shoe on the other foot...besides it's beneficial if both sides of the business visit each other to spread the wealth." Sin Woo-Jin thought a moment before saying; "That is an interesting ideology, Kayami. It might be an enticing experience to see how you host."