Chapter Three : Sweater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook: 32
Taehyung: 27
Setting: 2 months, 18 days till break out
September 12, 20**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jungkook, I'm serious about this. You need to stop seeing him. He's too dangerous." Chief said, again, touching Jungkook very softly. " Stop touching me. And you should have known that when I start a job, I finish it." Jungkook said kind of angry at what was going on.

" Please Ba- Jungkook, just think about it. I'll give you another patient. Somebody else." The chief said, sounding like he was pleading for his lover to not get sent out into battle. " He's gong to be the death of you." 

" Then I'll die doing what I love." Jungkook said, closing his locker door and walking past the Chief. Unlike the usual day's clipboard and pens, Jungkook had a leather crossbody bag that was usually intended for laptops and other such things, but today, he had different things. 

Walking down to Taehyung's questioning room, there was a nagging feeling that someone was watching him and when he looked behind him, he only saw his Chief so he shook it off knowing that he was probably heading to his office which was in the same direction. Here recently, he's been having more and more weird encounters with his boss. He keeps touching him as if they were close friends or maybe even lovers at this point. Jungkook keeps telling him to stop and every time he does, but it never seems to signal that he doesn't want it to continue more. 

When Jungkook finally reaches Taehyung's questioning room, he saw Taehyung at the metal table that was always there with matching metal chairs that were always uncomfortable if you sat in them long enough. Taehyung wasn't wearing a shirt and honestly, Jungkook couldn't complain about the view he was getting but he also knew that it was wrong of him to think that about his patient. A deranged psychopath. But he was still a human under all of the labels you could use to describe him. Taehyung wasn't lunging after him or anything as well which was a good sign that Taehyung was maybe starting to trust him. 

" Hi Taehyung." Jungkook said, as he pulled the crossbody bag off of him, setting it on the chair, before sitting down across from Taehyung. " Hi my Bunny." Taehyung said as he smiled seeing as Jungkook was in front of him. Taehyung's been waiting so long to see him again. Jungkook was beautiful in Taehyung's eyes and there was nothing that would ever even compare to Jungkook's beauty. 

" I brought you something." Jungkook said as he set a box on the table. " I hope it fits." 

" For me? What could you have possibly brought for me that would be okay with the rules set in place?" Taehyung asked as he opened the box and soon his question was answered. Inside was a white hoodie. " Why would you waist your money on someone like me?" Taehyung asked, looking up at Jungkook for a second before returning his gaze to the piece of fabric in his hands.

" I know that the hospital has a rule set in place where you aren't directly given winter clothes from the asylum. But, the rule says that if a visitor or a staff in the asylum gives it to you, it is okay and the patient can keep it. And we both know that no patient in this hospital has anyone visiting them and more than half of the staff in the building despise many of the patients for what they've done in the past. I wouldn't want to be cold in the winter so I thought that you wouldn't either." Jungkook said as he was fugiting with his fingers underneath the table.

" Well, than you. I wish I could give you something, but for obvious reasons I can't. My Bunny is so caring isn't he?" Taehyung said, smirking as he looked at the obviously nervous Jungkook.