Chapter Two : Intrigued

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook: 32
Taehyung:27
Setting: 3 months before break out
September 1st, 20**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mr. Jeon, I really don't think that this is a good idea. I think you need to stop and have him taken off of you service. He could be the death of you for all I know. We can't risk loosing you." Chief said putting his hand on Jungkook shoulder moving back slowly to where it was on his back and Chief had started rubbing his thumb up and down on Jungkook's shoulder blade.

" I'm sure about this, I've already told him too much about myself and I'm not giving up on him either." Jungkook said closing the locker that was labeled: Dr. Jeon. " Please get off of me." Jungkook said calmly rolling his shoulders back. " B-I mean, Dr.Jeon, I really advise you to stop seeing him." Chief said as he was looking at Jungkook endearingly.

" I'm going to take treat Taehyung as my patient because that's what he is. I signed up for the job and I'm going to see it through till the end." Jungkook said slamming the locker shut and he started making his way down the hallway to their meeting room.

When Jungkook got to the room and walked inside, he saw Taehyung chained up. He was on his knees with his arms pulled behind him. No chair. No table. No anything. Just Taehyung who was tied up and Jungkook with his clip board. " Can I call you Hyung?" Taehyung said abruptly.

" If you want. How do you know I'm older than you though?" Jungkook said as he took off his white coat and set it on the ground before sitting on it. " Are you too scared to sit on the ground?" Taehyung questioned.

" It's not that I'm afraid of it, it's just that these pants are sort of expensive for me. That's all." Jungkook said as he situated himself. " Are you sure that you're not just afraid of it?" Taehyung questioned. " I'm sure. Now, why don't we start this off by talking about what you like to do other than killing?"

" Why are you asking me these stupid questions? Don't you want to know why I kill? Or maybe what I get from it? The others started off with that. Even tortured me if I didn't say what they want. You though, you're different. Beautiful as well. Now why won't you just be mine yet?"

" The others? The other psychiatrists? Or the other victims?" Jungkook said confused.

" Psychiatrists. My other victims wouldn't be able to even say anything before I either gagged them or killed them." Taehyung said back.

" So the other psychiatrists they would hit you? Beat you? " Jungkook said still confused.

" Yeah. What they would give to be me. They were just like me though. They were all sadists of some degree and you could see in their eyes that they were having fun when they were doing it. And that chief of yours that keeps touching you, the one that acts like what is mine, is his, the one that will soon come to realize that I will come back and haunt him, kill him if need be, he wouldn't stop them and he would encourage it. It was never until a month or two after they started when he would encourage it. Some of them didn't even make it that long before I would kill them. I'm surprised that they would even allow something as beautiful as you to walk in and try to 'fix' me." Taehyung said smirking.

" Taehyung, can we rewind and talk about the things that you enjoy other than killing?" Jungkook said realizing how off track they were.

" Have you lost interest?"

" No it's not that, it's just that I want to get this part done with. I would rather not think about what your past psychiatrists have done to you. They were misusing their practice of psychology and they were doing the wrong thing." Jungkook said as if it were a set in stone statement which it was but he said it confidently and had no hesitation behind what he said.

" I like drawing. And playing the saxophone as well. " Taehyung said with his head down.

" Good. Thank you. Now, next time, if I get them to bring you in here and have no restraints, there would be a desk and two chairs, would you try to escape?" Jungkook questioned trying to look at Taehyung's face so he himself was ducking down a bit. " What do you mean?" Taehyung asked confused. He slightly brought his head up. " Will you try to escape? Is what I asked." Jungkook clarified. " Why would you risk letting me go? After what I did to you?" Taehyung asked still confused. " Because you're not a rabid animal that needs to be put down. You're a human who had terrible things done to you. You had a reason for doing what you do. I know that you're a human. I see some of myself in you but also a unique human being." Jungkook said and he watched Taehyung mouth turn to a smirk.

" I promise to you that I will not try to escape if you let me out." Taehyung said as a boxy smile creeped onto his face.

" Good to know. I would stay longer but I have other things that I need to do. And my little Gureum I have at home needs to be fed soon. Now I will be going Taehyung." Jungkook said standing up and gathering his belongings.

As he was about to leave, Taehyung said something out of the blue.

" Maybe try out Daddy when we get out of here." Taehyung said. The only response he got back was a soft smile from Jungkook. He then walked out completely shutting the door behind himself and in his mind he was wondering why he was feeling sorry for Taehyung. Maybe because he was a person and he was mistreated. Or maybe because there was something he was unconsciously thinking about as if he started catching feelings.