getting sold to a CW//GINGER

I woke up at 6:00AM and quickly showered. I brushed my perfectly white pearly teeth and winked at myself in the mirror.

My (e/c) eyes were super pretty and sparkled even in the artificial light.

I brushed my long butt-length h/c haired, which was perfectly straight and free of tangles. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a baby blue long sleeve shirt, and threw on a light gray cardigan (IT IS SO FREAKING COLD!!!!!! DX).

I put on a cute light gray scarf with black patterns, and a Indiana Jones belt because he is sooooo sexy !!!!!!! I also put on light gray uggs.

I went downstairs and my mom yelled "You stupid bitch!!!!! Hurry up and get down here, I am selling you to Mr. Legofrogi >:("

I gasped in surprise. LEGOFROGI?!?!?!? HE WAS MY NUMBER ONE CRUSH !!!!!!! He is one of the most popular TikTokers ever!!!!!!!!! He was going to BUY me?!?!?!??! I was so excited but I pretended not to be.

I sighed and said okay, before going back upstairs and packing all my stuff. I didn't have much to own, except for the 500 different shirts I loved, and the 79 pair of ripped skinny jeans I owned.

I only had two pairs of shoes because I am a skater girl, so I only wear vans or converse (if you wear heels, ewwww !!! stupid prep >:)).

I went downstairs trying not to cry, but I was also happy because I got to leave my abusive mom!!!!

She is soooooo alcoholic, she freaking sucks!!!! And she used to be a cheerleader until she got run over. So good for her, I HATE preps !!! When I got downstairs, I sneakily glared at that bitch who gave birth to me.

I looked up and my breath caught in my throat. Mr. Legofrogi was so handsome!!!!! His gorgeous hazel eyes sometimes reminded me of a stormy ocean, and then a misty forest, and sometimes just fog. His diluted orange hair looked so soft to the touch. His attractive outfits were super hot.

"Goodbye Kaila, you fucking bitch!" I punched her before hurrying off behind Mr. Legofrogi.

She glared at me and screamed and charged at me. Mr. Legofrogi's bodyguards blocked her and even restrained her !!!!!!

"Don't touch my property, ever again..." He warned Kaila.

I stuck out my tongue and put my middle finger up!!!!!!!

Mr. Legofrogi led me to his limousine while Kaila screamed and cussed at me. WHATEVER !!!!!! I am so glad I was sold to someone so cool and funny like Mr. Legofrogi.

"Okay, get in," Mr. Legofrogi told me. "Hurry up."

I blushed and squeaked out an okay and got inside the limousine.

It started moving and we arrived at a big house. It was so gorgeous and very cottagecore !!!!! Even though I am a skater girl, and I'm scene and emo and goth (yassss all three XD) I still appreciate cottagecore because it's what Mr. Legofrogi is into!!!!!!!!! He opened the door and went inside and I followed him inside (he left the door open <3).

The inside was so pretty! I felt like I was inside a quaint little house in England during the 17th century! But it had a very modern touch, like a sink!!!!! He lead me a little further into the house, and by further, I meant by the stairs. He opened a door on the stairs and I almost fainted from how cute and small it was!!!!

There were those cool white round ceiling lights above, and the room stretch further in so it was like a small and vertical, triangular room!!!!! Supes cute 😍😍😍😍. At the end of the room, away from the entrance and the first set of steps on the stairs, was a bed that looked like it was a part of the wall because there was no space between it and the walls on the side.

There was a T.V. right above the bed so that I can watch while I was laying down!! Mr. Legofrogi is so.....he's so kind.... Even though the room is so freaking tiny and small, and actually super duper cramped, it was still given to me by Mr. Legofrogi!!!!!! <3 That is why I freaking love it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He shoved me in the tiny room, and I fell on my hands and knees. I looked up at him and thanked him for the room. His bodyguards threw my luggage at me. I caught it because I am so amazing, and my tomboy instincts just caught it for me.

"Goodnight. I'm going to bed." The handsome g*nger told me before he shut the door and left me in the dark.

I opened the light and went to sleep thinking about how lucky I was to be sold to a g*nger, specifically Mr. Legofrogi.