Chapter 17

Chaeyeon feel her head in heavy. She opened her eyes. She noticed there is someone inside her room too. She looked to the man who sleep in condition where he sat on the floor and his head is next to her shoulder. His hand hold her hand. 'Why is he here?' She asked in her heart. She pulled her left hand carefully from his holding.

"Mmm.." he moved as she try to pull her hand back and he lift his head. Their eyes met. Chaeyeon turned her head around. Her cheeks getting hot now.

"Mmm..I will go make a food for you. You must feel hungry." Hyunjin said out of sudden while quickly stood up and his hand released her hand.

"What happened yesterday?" She asked him. She sat while massage her head. She drunk too much and make she got headaches. Hyunjin looked to her as she kept massaging her forehead.

"You drunk and you fall sleep on the way back here.." He said.

"Mmm..did you bring me back?"

"Yes..go take shower first." Hyunjin said. Chaeyeon nodded her head. Hyunjin excused himself to go out. He closed the door back. He released a sigh where it felt he relieved with something.

"Luckily she don't remember anything.." Hyunjin muttered to himself. He go to the kitchen and took a pot and the take out ingredients from the fridge and start to cook a soup for her. He also cook rice. He make himself busy in the kitchen as soon as he woke up.

"Mmm..Hyunjin.." Chaeyeon called him. She stood in front of her room door. He looked to her while his hand hold the spoon.

"Did i kiss you on your lips?" Chaeyeon asked him directly.

"Uhuk.." he coughed as he choked with his own saliva.

"I did right?" Chaeyeon asked as he react like that.

"Mmm..you are drunk..i.."

"Im sorry. I shouldn't do that to you.." Chaeyeon said in guilt.

"Mmm..I.."

"I lost my mind. Did i tell you anything or i do other things too?" She asked again.

"No..you aren't."

"Im sorry again."

"Its okay. You should go take a shower first and we will eat together." He said. Chaeyeon nodded her head and then walked to bathroom. Hyunjin hold his chest.

'She remembers about it but did she remember other things too? what i should do then?' He asked. His heart beating in fast after she asked him. He remembered again what happened last night.

Flashback

Hyunjin pushed the door and walked in careful as Chaeyeon still at his back. Hyunjin closed the door back and walked to her room. He opened her door and then carefully put her body down to her bed.

"Mmm.." she awake and looked to him.

"Did you want something?" He asked her as she stared to him with empty gaze.

"Can you accompany me?" She asked. He nodded his head. He sat on the floor and looked to her who turned her body to facing him.