Chapter 9

Chaeyeon walked to the big mansion. She had parked her car at outside. She opened the door and had been welcoming by the old woman. That old woman greeted her.

"Where is grandma?" Chaeyeon asked.

"Im here..my sweetheart." Hyori appeared from the upstairs. She smiled to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon walked to her.

"Come..your grandpa already wait for you at the library.." She said while hugged Chaeyeon's shoulder. Two of them go to the library together.

"Dear.." Dong Gun smiled to see Chaeyeon at here. Three of them sat at the middle of room. The maid brings a tea and some cookies for them.

"How your life?" Dong Gun start the conversation. Chaeyeon looked to the couple who sit in front her now.

"Im busy with training for next tournament." Chaeyeon said.

"Did you go meet your uncle?"

"Yes..few days ago.."

"Will he come to event?"

"Mmm..he refused to come."

"Huh..what a spoil son." Dong Gun said.

"I heard you got a new housemate." Hyori said while looked to her.

"Mmm.."

"Is she or he?" She asked Chaeyeon.

"She.." Chaeyeon said in lower. She cant let them know she stay with a man.

"Are you getting well? If not I will.."

"Im okay..don't interfere with my life at outside grandma. People will say.." Chaeyeon cut her words.

"What they talk about you? I will make them get out from the.." Hyori said in stern.

"You said that I love her so much..but you more worst than me." Dong Gun scoffed her. Hyori rolled her eyes.

"grandma, grandpa, they dont say nothing, it just me who don't want you involved with me.." Chaeyeon explained to them.

"Huh..if they dare to hurt you. I will not let them get off easily.." Hyori said to her.

"why you two want to meet me?" Chaeyeon changed the topic. She know two of them will not stop to talk about it.

"I want to do engagement party for you during summer break." Chaeyeon looked to them. 'Why the decide to do engagement now?'

"Mmm..its depend on my schedule. Im afraid im busy for my next tournament, you know i had training season too.."

"Thats why we told you earlier to free your time..we will do on weekend."

"Is he agreed?"

"Of course.."

"Grandpa..."

"What dear?"

"Mmm.."

"We know you don't contact with Sung Min for these past few weeks right?"

"Mmm..its just I need time alone." Chaeyeon said in lower.

"You should know we choose him as he the best for you." Hyori said to her.

"Is my parents also do like this too?" Chaeyeon asked them suddenly. They seem lost a words. Hyori took a glance on Dong Gun's face.