Chapter 27

Mina woke up from her sleep as the sun already rise. She looked on her phone's screen. 'Oh.. its already 10.00 am.. i sleep too long.' She looked around and then see her husband on the bed. Her husband still at the same state.

She remove the blanket and walked out from the room. She saw her son with Chaeyeon who busy talking with the doctor at the hallway. They seem serious. Chaeyeon met with her eyes and Chaeyeon walked to her.

"Aunt.."

"What you doing at there?"

"Hyunjin already settle for the documentation to do operation. Uncle will go to operation room at 12.00 pm later.."

"Mmm.. will it risk his life?" She asked in lower. Chaeyeon took her hands and hold it tightly.

"Everything will be fine.. We must pray a lot." Chaeyeon said to her.

"You are right.."

"Mom.." Hyunjin called her. Mina turned her head to see Hyunjin who went to her and Chaeyeon now. Chaeyeon let her hands go.

"Son, Im sorry.."

"Im sorry too.. I shouldn't get mad on you." Hyunjin said while hugged his mom. Chaeyeon smiled to see Hyunjin behave like that toward his mother.

"No.. dear. Both of us shouldn't hide from you.." She said. Hyunjin shook his head.

"Lets see on dad.. before he get enter to the operation room." Hyunjin said to her. Mina nodded her head. Two of them entered back to the ward. While for Chaeyeon waited at outside. She received a chat from her group.

Yena: why are you going, girl? It had been a week i not see you 🧐. Do you want get married in secret now? Why you asking a help yesterday?

Hyewon: ??? She run away from her grandparents. Its not mean that she crazily go marry him in secret🙄.

Yena: Its just a joke😒.

Chaeyeon: Right now, Im with Hyunjin at his hometown. His father's sick and need to be operate immediately.

Hyewon: No wonder. Is everything fine?

Chaeyeon: Its a bit risky.

Yena: You should stay with him first. After everything settle, we will meet.

Chaeyeon: Yes.. I also had something to tell about myself.

Yena&Hyewon: You get something useful?

Chaeyeon: Yes.. my uncle help me. I'll explain later. I need to go now.

Chaeyeon looked at the corridor as the nurses and the doctor running toward her. She furrowed her eyebrows. She looked to the last message that sent by them and then turn off her phone.

"What happening now?" Chaeyeon hold one of the nurses who run to Hyunjin's room.

"The machine had show the heart signal gone.." Chaeyeon widened her eyes. She also rushing enter the room. The doctor gave tried his best to bring Hyunjin's father live again. She stood at the corner and looked to the scene. Her heartbeat pounded in fast.

"Prepare the operation room now.. He can't wait any longer.." The doctor said after the machine show a line of his heartbeat. The nurses make a way and pushed the bed out now.

"Chaeyeon.. accompany my mom for a while. She bit shock. I'll fo follow them." Hyunjin said while passed Mina to her. Chaeyeon nodded her head. She supported Mina's body who feel weak. She brought her to sit at the sofa inside the room.

"You want anything, aunt?" Chaeyeon asked.

"No.. i just can't breathe saw that scene earlier. I should prepare my mental starting now.." She said in weak voice. Chaeyeon understand what she mean. She hold her hands to give her comfort.