Chapter 1

What led you to become this 

Monster?

Chapter 1

Childhood memories

---

  Vera POV

    "Mommy! Come look, its the first snow of the year!"  I waited for 10minutes.. 20minutes.. half an hour.. No response..  "Mommy?" This memory has haunted me for a while, its still a mystery what happened to my mother. Even though i'm a wither i did have feelings at that time. Though with time i became the monster they all know. I was a bright energetic kid but it all changed from this day. I tried locking myself in diffrent dimensions for a long.. long.. time. But it never seemed to work, see when you travel to a diffrent dimension no memories from the one you were at will crossover to the other. Thats why i wanted to of course... only if that would have been true.. See not everything can be true somethings a lie, just like that. 

I SPENT YEARS RESEARCHING FOR A LIE... 

But thats just the world i live in.

How do i know you may ask? One dimension called the..

DREAM SMP..

let me travel there.

But not yet in this chapter thats gonna be a bit later..

Continuing on..

I trained myself as hard as i could, i did everything right just to find my mother. One day i stumbled upon a book. 

"The never ending curse of the wither.."

If only at that time i would have known what that was..

Signing off-.Evelyn.(SunsetXxPlayzxX)