Chapter 59: Epilogue-1

A/N: This is the first part of the epilogue of the story. This is the first story written by me, so it really meant a lot to me. Still can't believe it's coming to an end, this story introduced me to my beautiful readers who stayed and supported my story till this day. I never thought that my story can affect so many people but seeing your comments about how my story made you happy, made my day. It's like my purpose to write this story was fulfilled.

Also I crossed 100 followers 🥺🥺🥺. Thank you so much for that and I would like to welcome all my new followers and readers of this story.

Love ya xx
Ruchi💜

===========================

(5 years later)

Seokjin's POV:

I was busy helping the other chefs to cook this extra special dish that a customer has ordered. Being a head chef can be really exhausting sometimes but at the same time it's very much rewarding, doing something that I love.

Today was a busy day for the restaurant. Yes I am head chef at a restaurant. Just like how I dreamt my career to be. Of course Tae offered to buy me a restaurant but I wanted to reach where I am today, on my own.

Also those who are wondering, yes Kim Taehyung, the CEO of now the biggest company in South Korea is still my boyfriend. As for our friends, Jimin opened his own dance academy which is going really well, while Yoongi released his own album now he is a rapper and a music producer and that too a really famous one. Jungkook works in Korea's biggest entertainment agency and his girlfriend Jisoo is famous fashion designer for celebrities. Namjoon-, I still don't know where he is or what he does. He didn't try to contact me or Jimin after he left.

Now I have to go back to preparing this special order. Just then one of the waiters came to me.

"Sir?", the waiter called me.

"Not now Seokhoon ah! I am busy", I replied.

"Sir it's about the same customer for whom you are preparing this!", he said.

I stopped my work and turned to him, "what?".

"Sir I think he somehow knows you and he wants to see you", Seokhoon answered.

I sighed, I have to face many problematic customers regularly as well so I thought this is one of those cases.

"Tell him to wait since I am busy preparing his special order", I said while rolling my eyes.

Seokhoon nodded and left, he knew there was no point in trying to convince me.

After some time when the order was almost done, Seokhoon came back.

"Sir he said it's okay if you come back and meet him while serving the order", Seokhoon said slowly and carefully trying not to piss me off.

"So basically he wants me to serve his order", I said. Seokhoon just slowly nodded his head. I smiled looking how nervous he was.

"Alright I will do it", I said while smiling at him. He frantically bowed and left.

The dish was almost ready so I ordered the other chefs to give the finishing touches as I saw my phone ringing.

"Hello Tae", I said while answering the phone.

"Why do you sound so tired? Are you okay?", Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Nothing just got one urgent special dish request from a customer and he wants me to serve it", I huffed.

Taehyung chuckled, "that's why I told you, we'll get one restaurant for you".