Chapter 9

Previously:

"But what if I don't want anyone else but you"

Seokjin's POV:

I felt blood rushing through my cheeks. I stood their frozen when he said that, hoping that tae won't notice his red face. Then he just smirked at me and said, "I am talking about you as my partner in this project". I blushed when he said that and then just rolled my eyes at him. He laughed and said,"why? What happened?what exactly were you thinking?!". I pushed his hand away from me and freed myself out of his grip and sat down. Then Mr.Bang started teaching again so I ignored him for the rest of the class. I can feel his eyes on me but I did not dare to look back at him. Then after the lecture I turned to him and said, "ok so after school at 7 p.m. come at my place we can discuss about our project there" and I was about to leave when he held my hand again. What's with him holding my hand all the time rather than just calling my name. He said," but I have my basketball practice at 7. I can't come at that time maybe after 9". I just smirked at him and said,"well that's your problem big boy, I told you my time, come to my place at 7 or else I will just tell Mr.Bang and change my partner". I can feel him glaring at me when I was leaving. He should know that if he tries to annoy me I can do the same.

Taehyung's POV:

There he goes again. Sometimes I just can't with him being the most annoying person in my life. If he wants to play the game then I am up for it.

(Almost at 7 p.m.)
Seokjin's POV:

I am really nervous, will he come at 7 or will he just bail on me. Wait! I didn't even give him my address. No wait, since "he gets what he wants" I am sure he will find my house as well.  But why do I care so much, if he doesn't show up it will be good for me right, I will get a new partner so I should be happy. But a little voice inside me was telling me that he will come. Then my bell rang, I rushed towards the door, when I was about to open it I decided to pretend that I was not even waiting for him. When I opened the door, I saw him standing in front of me looking handsome as hell with that letterman jacket and those slightly sweaty hair, I smiled to myself by the thought of him rushing to come here.

"So you really did show up, I wasn't really expecting it"
"Of course, I am man of my words"
"But you didn't say anything earlier, I was the one who invited you"
"Whatever, are you just going to keep me standing in the door for the whole time or what"

I blushed and got out of the way to let him in. He just smirked at me while entering inside as if he is entering in his own house. It was my first time having someone over at my place,  since most of the time I go to Jimin or Namjoon's place. So this was my first time having a guest and that guest has to be Kim Taehyung!

Taehyung was sprawling comfortably on my couch and I was standing there glaring at him. Then he just motioned me to come and sit down beside him. I sat there uncomfortably and said,"Taehyung we are here to work project not to rest".
"Calm down Smarty pants, let's rest for 5 minutes, drink something refreshing, settle down and then start with this project"
I just rolled my eyes at him and went to get him something to drink. If he wanted something to drink he should have said so. Then we were drinking juice on my couch then I told him let's go back in my room where my books, laptop and everything is. He just smirked at me.
"Why are you smirking like that?"
"So do you invite everyone to your room who comes at your place?"
Then I realised what he was trying to say, "why do you always have to think like pervert?!"
"What?! I am just asking a simple innocent question!", he said trying not to laugh.
"And the answer is no. You are my first guest over here, so no one ever came in my room before"
He was looking at me with wide eyes and then he just came little closer to me and said,
"So you are saying that I am the first person who ever came in your bedroom"
His deep voice almost sent shivers through my body. I replied slowly,
"y-yes"
"That's good", he said almost like a whisper.
"W-what did you say?"
"Nothing! Let's get started on our project, shall we?", he said cheerfully.

We were discussing about our project, he was telling me his ideas about the project. But my mind was roaming somewhere else, my heart was thumping with the thought of us being alone in my bedroom. I sighed to myself, thinking that this is going to be a very long night.