Back to Hogwarts

Hi:) I really hope you enjoy this book and I'm so sorry if I pronounce or spell some words differently because I am not from the Uk.

"Yes Mum I promise I will pack everything", I said rolling my eyes. It's my 6th year at Hogwarts and she still doesn't trust me to remember!

I quickly scrambled around the house with my list of school supplies grabbing every thing I needed. Then I threw it all into a pile in my trunk.

"See look all done", I said happily to her from a cross the room.

She looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Well let's see you close it then."

"Ok easy", I replied trying to sound as confident as possible.

I bent down and pushed as hard as I could but the stupid thing wouldn't close! I jumped on top of it and started stomping. "STUPID" *Stomp* "TRUNK."

I took a deep breath and smiled at my mum "I think my Trunk is broken."

My mum just laughed and shook her head. "Or maybe it's your lack of folding."

"At least next year I will be to use magic out side of school", I said hopelessly.

And with that my mum pulled out her wand, gave it a swish, and then all my clothes rearranged them selves perfectly and my trunk latched it's self shut.

"Heh, I guess wasn't broken", I said awkwardly.

"Oh honey", she said ruffling my messy hair. "And don't forget the Train leaves at ten o'clock tomorrow so I'm waking you up early."

"Yeah yeah I know."

I sat down on my bed and my old cat, Brutus Pancakes jumped onto my lap.

"Are you exited for Hogwarts this year Brutus?"

He just looked at me and started drooling.

"Well ok then."

↠↠↠ The next morning ↞↞↞

"Wake up Cecelia" I heard my mum say.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned "Mum you know I go by Celia."

"Ok Cecelia", she said laughing as she walked out of my room.

I got up and looked in the mirror, Oh god why today! Of course there is a pimple on my nose. Now everyone can start calling me Celia the red nosed reindeer.

I opened my drawer and picked out a white Peter Pan collar style blouse, a black and white polka dot thigh high skirt with a black belt, some tights, and flats.

I walked over to the mirror and shrugged I guess I can work with that. Then I looked up AGH THAT HAIR.

I tried to brush my wavy light brown hair the best I could, but obviously that didn't work to well.

No one really taught me how to do make up but I try anyway... I dusted on some foundation powder, then blush, mascara, and some light pink lipstick.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and poured my self a bowl of cheeriowls, and sat down at the table with my little brother Leo.

"Hey Leo exited for your first year of Hogwarts."

"Yeah", he said nervously.

"You sound a little scared bud.

"I'm not scared!"

"Oh cooool" I replied awkwardly looking around.

My Mum walked over breaking the awkward tension.

"Come on let's go you two don't want to be late."

I picked up Brutus Pancakes and put him in his cage on top of my trunk.

"YEAH let's go Leo!" I said excitedly sticking my hand out for a high five. He just looked at me and walked away.

"Come on! Don't leave me hanging", I yelled at him. He didn't even look back.

"What a brat I didn't even want to touch his nasty hand anyway" I grumbled.

↠↠↠At Kings Cross Station ↞↞↞

"Bye mum", I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then I looked to make sure no muggles were looking and I ran through platform 9 3/4.

I walked over to the train and put my luggage in the compartment except for Brutus.

I walked on the train to find my friends. I finally found them in the compartment. I squealed with excitement as I opened the door.

"CELIA", I heard Jenna scream and give me a huge hug. She had bright purple lipstick on, huge eye lashes, and her blonde hair was in this weird pony tail double braid thing.

Next Tyler gave me a hug he had his usual circular glasses, a polka dot collard shirt, and his blond hair in a quiff.

"I have missed you guys so much!"

"Gurrrrl me too", replied Tyler with his goofy smile.

"So did you go to some rad wizard party's over the summer?" Asked Jenna.

"Oh yeah totally like every night it was so cool."

"NO WAY." said tyler shocked

I looked down "I didn't go to any party's."

"I knew it" said Jenna laughing

"Shut up Jenna", I said with a giggle

I let Brutus out of his cage and he hobbled over to Tyler.

"How is this cat still alive?" Asked Tyler.

"Ya he looks like a bag of bones with some hair glued on it" Jenna joined in.

"Hey! Brutus Pancakes is very fit for his age." I said picking him up and hugging him.

"How old is that thing" Tyler asked.

"HE not thing and I don't know maybe 30"

"That is one old ass cat", Jenna said patting him on the head.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the compartment to see a group of Gryffindor guys walk by and they looked about are age.

"Damn is it just me or did they get hotter over the summer😏"

Thanks for reading I will update at 10 reads and if you want you can comment your favourite YouTubers and I will put them in:P