Chapter 2

Flint's Point of View

The beautiful view lasted for a few minutes before everything in my vision went dark.

~~~~~

I open my eyes and saw the familiar ceiling of my bedroom. I sighed out of relief, atleast now i know what happened yesterday.

How was i able to go back home yesterday though if i was drunk?

I just shook the thought off my head and sat up.

I looked out my window and see that it was still dark which means i still have maybe a few hours of sleep before school.

I ended up staring outside for a while when i saw the forest at the base of the nearby mountain started...

Lighting up? Like something bright was shining inside the forest, enough for me to notice it clearly.

I stood up and opened the windows to try and see it more clearly.

Yeah, something bright is inside that forest. I hope its not a fire or anything.

Suddenly, i hear the sound of a chair scraping against floor.

I quickly turn around but it was too dark for me to see anything inside my room.

"Tch, i thought i clearly told them not to follow me." I hear a voice say in the dark.

I look around my room harder, too afraid to speak up.

Eventually, my eyes made out a silhouette sitting on my chair. Legs and arms crossed.

They were wearing a jacket with the hoodie over their head so i cant make out their face.

"W-who are you?!" I asked the person and they didnt answer, instead they just stood up and walked towards me.

I stepped backwards, afraid of what they might do once they get close but i ran out of space and i backed up to my windowsill where i could fall out off if im not careful.

"Dont come any closer!" I screamed at the person.

They stopped when i said that but i heard them click their tongue out of annoyance.

Suddenly the room lit up. It caused me to close my eyes because of the sudden brightness.

I opened my eyes and they were already in front of me. They pulled me in by my collar, almost lifting me off my feet.

Fuck... They're taller than me. Maybe a good foot taller, and its making my heart skip beats out of fear.

They hold up their other free hand which was on FUCKING FIRE.

My eyes widen at the sight.

How?! Their hand is on fire but it doesnt seem to bother them even a bit.

"Try to scream again and i will not hesitate to burn your tongue off."

I try and look up their face and notice that their left eye is glowing orange and red like the fire on their hand.

Under that glowing eye is a strange tattoo.

A fringe of raven black hair was covering most of their face but i could now tell that they're a girl.

"W-who are you?" I ask in a now calmer voice. I dont take threats lightly because she might really just burn my tongue off.

"Tch. Annoying people like you shouldn't be asking questions when you already made my job harder than its supposed to be." She answered coldly, opposite of the fire that her hand is emitting right now.