3

×Marco's pov×

My plan was to send Luffy and Ace home so I could focus, but with them gone it's hard to ignore her staring at me. Feeling pressure of her eyes but wanting to avoid another argument I don't say anything and anchor myself in my actions. That is until she started leaning forward hitting my nose on the top of her head catching me off guard.

"What are you doing-yoi?" Taking my eyes off her palms I look up to see her figure now crumpled forward trying not to completely collapse in on itself
Her eyes now just shadows of before with seemly all her energy drained from them.

"Shit, are you okay?" Her body goes limp falling to the side towards the ground, swiftly I catch her left arm  holding her precariously over my knee.

"You need a hospital if you pass out it could Be something serious!" I had to raise my voice just a bit just in case she couldn't hear properly seeing how she was barley conscious.

"No- hospitals...please."  I strain my ears just to barley hear her pleading voice before she goes out cold.

"Dammit.." Delicately I use my right arm to push her back onto the couch removing myself then placing her legs in my perviou spot allowing her to reclined on the small bench. Her spirtless like body brought images of Thatch not too long ago crumpled against the kitchen cabinets profusely bleeding. Shaking the thought out of my head I redirect my attention to the current predicament at hand.

The closest hospital is an hour away and our small clinic is closed today, and I'm positive she said no hospitals. Not that she'd honestly make the trip. Taking a beat I debate my options, ignore her wishes, attempt to get her to a hospital and risk her life, fix her now and deal with the possible consequences later, or my least favorite and worst one, just leave her here and hope for the best.

Pops can be unreasonable at times but I feel like fixing my negligence would piss him off more. With out debating a second longer I pulled out my phone to call Ace, he could tell pops and take the initial wave of anger.

Fishing my phone from my pocket I quickly open the device and click my favorite contacts to find Ace's name at the top. Tapping the call button I placed the phone between my shoulder and ear holding it in place, so I could softly remove small strands of hair from her wound that was still leaking now blending with the ointment to make a thick goopy red substance. While the phone rang I pulled a small package of gauze from the box when a click signaled Ace's answer.

<"Yo! What's up already done?"> Ace chimed loudly.

"No, I think this might take longer then I thought, could you give pops a heads up." I placed the gauze against her head carefully letting the blood soak into the white material.

<"Oh yeah? Did ya hit it off that well?"> I could feel his eyebrows wiggling from the other end of the phone.

"Nothing like that, she's gonna need legitimate medical attention, after the two of you left she passed out cold- yoi." Ignoring Ace I secured the pad in place then pulled her eyelid up hoping to see any sign of a response even without a light.

"It might be a problem, I don't think moving her to a hospital is even an option at this point..." seeing the smallest of moments in her pupils made me relax just a tiny bit.

<"You gonna use those magic hands to fix her up aren't you? Fine then I'll let pops know... seriously though don't push yourself. I'm definitely not dragging your ass down those stairs, if anything I'll make Jozu throw you over his shoulder and carry you like a sack of potatoes!"> I can't help to roll my eyes at his empty threat.