16. 24 Hours~ Author's Note

2 YEARS LATER, JANNAH FINALLY COMPLETED THIS BOOK.

Wait, are you still reading this? Lmao I'm ashamed of myself. Hayyam so sorry it took this long! If you're still reading this right now, thank you for not giving up on me.

Honestly, I wasn't feeling the book's vibes but Alhamdullilah, today, I finally mustered up courage and decided to write because I'm tired of seeing this book incomplete. Today, this is the second book I completed and Alhamdullilah, I'm proud of myself.

24 Hours was a dream! Lmao, who saw that coming? I'm sure none of you did because even I, as the writer didn't know until today.

I just thought it would be bad if Ammar really did all those things. If it was real and you're in Aydah's shoes, how would you react please?

I honestly wasn't sure how she'd react. I mean at first, when I planned the book, she was supposed to leave and after 2 years return. But, I didn't want to drag this book long and keep y'all hanging again.

So, a dream is the best conclusion I can think of.

Once again, thank you all so much for sticking with me to finish this book. In shaa Allah, I won't ever write a book that will take this long again.

Jazakumullah for your patience. Now while you're at it, check out my new book VEILED. I update regularly since I'm done writing the book so you have nothing to worry about.

THANK YOU FOR READING 24 HOURS, I HOPE IT KEPT YOU ENTERTAINED.

Love, Jannah.

20/6/21.