Chapter 15: Nico

You can do it, Nico thought to himself. He reached over and knocked on the door of the Apollo cabin. A girl a few years younger opened it.

"Yes?" she asked blankly. Nico had his hands in his pockets and was looking at the ground.

"Is-uh-Will here?" He asked nervously. She frowned.

"Why do you-"
"Just leave him alone," Will interrupted. He turned towards Nico and smiled.

"Hey Nico!"

Nico smiled warmly at him.

"Hey Will." The girl standing by the doorway gasped.

"Wait you're Will's-" she was cut off by Will closing the door.

"Sorry about that." Will laughed nervously.

Nico sent Will a questioning glance.
"Was she about to say Will's boyfriend?" He smirked.

Will looked down at the ground and ran his hand through his hair.
"Uh..." He looked up at Nico, a blush coating his cheeks.

Nico grinned. "So?"

Will just sighed and nodded.

And Nico smiled the widest he had in what felt like years.
-
They sat on the old bench holding hands as they ate their ice cream.

"So when are we going to tell people?" Will asked.

"Tell them what?"

"That we're dating, etcetera." Will replied. Nico shrugged.

"We can tell a few, just I don't want everyone to know yet." he said quietly. Will nodded in agreement.

They were silent for a few minutes until Nico finally spoke.
"Thank you."

Will looked over at him, his blond hair falling over his forehead. "For what?"

"You saved my life. And since I've been friends with you, I've never been happier." His ice cream was gone and it had left him cold. He shivered slightly as the wind picked up.

Will stood and pulled Nico up with him. He looked him in the eyes as he said.

"I never ever want you to be unhappy. I want you to smile. To have fun. I don't want you to cry. I'll try as hard as I can to make sure you smile because I think I'm falling in love with you." Will stated as Nico just stood in shock.

"Falling in love with me?" Nico asked ridiculously. Will had always been the cheerful boy around camp always there for someone. Nico had never imagined that someone like him would even talk to him. Let alone fall in love.

Will nodded and then Nico leaned forward and kissed him. His fingers tangled in Will's messy hair. They kissed until they were out of breath. Finally when they pulled apart Will wrapped his arms around Nico and they stayed like that for what felt like hours.
-
-
A/N: Well this chapter is horrible.
This story only has a few chapters left (like one and then the epilogue). It's not the best written story, but I want to thank those of you who have read it :) I might write another solangelo fic another time. One that is actually planned to be solangleo (this story was originally just gonna be a PJO fic not a Solangelo fic). And if I do write another one it will probably be written better with a better storyline. This was my first fanfic so.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS :)