Chapter 8 : yes

(LM)

"Now lets show princess who he belongs to hmm ?"
kookie let me go smirking cockily like he had some sort of plan for me.

yoonie then grabbed me and kissed me. i felt so caged in my all of them , yoonie was kissing me , kookie was touching me and everyone was staring down waiting there turn . yoonie finally stopped kissing my lips but soon started kissing my neck and my nippies .

"daddy my princess parts hurts , make it feel better pweasee" i spoke out not exactly knowing who i was talking to but all of them sorta turned to me. they all sit down on the fairly large couch and Kookie kindly guides me to the middle of the floor.

"Babyboy pick one of us you want to help you with ur boo-boo." Joonie asked . I turn to all of them , it was so frustrating because i didn't want anyone to feel left out .

" i cant choose all daddies can help me , don' want anyone feeling left out , it'll make me feel bad" i pouted .

my blue doe eyes widened when I seen Minnie came and grab me, he flipped me around having me face everyone else . he grabbed my thighs spreading them wide then whispering " Babydoll lets put on a little show for the other daddies , be a good boy okay." Jimin then rubs Taehyung's dick softly causing Tae to whimper and shift . Tae then embarrassed shoves face in the crevice of Jimin's neck. Jimin grabs Tae's cock out of his pretty panties slowly rubbing it making Tae moan so loudly. "It feels soo good Minnie , please keep doing that" Tae moaned loudly while arching his back , he felt like he couldn't breathe because of the immerse pleasure and the 6 guys surrounding him.

"Look at our babyboy putting such an interesting show for us - damn he looks like such a pro." both Seokie and Hobi hyung announced. I look up to see 5 men eyeing me down like I'm the last supper, just looking at them i felt like they were left out and I started to feel bad so i called over kookie.

" Kookie, can you come over please i need help " i asked politely he then got up and walked over to me. he stood so perfectly in front of me i was almost intimidated to ask him, so i just went for it. I shyly grab his hand slowly fixing his hand to where only his middle finger is out and i stuck it in my mouth, i look up at him and he looks so stunned at my actions. " is this okay kookie i just felt this urgency to suck on something." i told him nonchalantly.

Tae continued to suck on Jungkook's finger for a few seconds till he realized the bulge in JK pants, he slowly raised his hand to the long thick bulge and caressing it with the right amount of pressure causing JK to groan deeply. JK then grabs Tae's locks pulling his head back to make contact and asks " hey baby want to help daddy out with his boo-boo now since Minnie is helping with yours, hm?" Tae whimpered loudly of agreement. JK hurriedly pulls his pants off whipping out his hard cock stroking it softly before approaching Tae again " here baby put this in your mouth please " JK says . Tae grabs JK cocks wrapping his thick luscious lips around the tip, humming in pleasure at the weight on his tongue. Jimin notices how wet tae has gotten so wet he pressed down on the tip causing tae to scream in pleasure , Jimin continues to stoke and play with Tae's slutty cock

the rest of the guys are hard to the max , their bulges rubbing harshly in their tight office pants . they are itching for their turns with the lovely baby but its sadly interrupted by a buzz of the secretary mic " Min we need you in the conference room in 5 mins theres been an emergency meeting called" their secretary promulgated across the whole room causing all them to sigh in disappointment. The brothers got up from there chairs and headed that way while jimin and JK stood there with this grimy  look on they faces. "baby you're still hard and we have to go so until next time" they both get up and walk out the office. the door closes and im left alone with my peeny out, i slipped out of little space a while back so i am fully aware of what just occurred so i conclude i should finish by myself no one will know if i touch myself. i begin touching myself just like how jimin did it and i stick 2 fingers in my mouth to stop the itchy feeling on my tongue.

i start stroking my dick with a mild pace and i get the thought to put my drenched fingers in my bum , so i stick one finger in moanly loudly at this new feeling ive come across . i start thrusting harder but it doesnt feel like enough so i push in another finger. feeling so stretched out in pleasure , i continue to play with myself till i get the feeling i have to pee but that feeling doesnt stop me i push everything out and i came intensely on my stomach. My breath heaving from the pleasure my mind is dazed with such an intense orgasm clouding my mind i fall asleep.

few hours later :

its 7:30 and quite dark outside the meeting that was called earlier finally finished and the brothers are exhausted. they walk back to their office expecting to see tae gone and they head home but tae was sleeping still naked hair a mess with mark all over his neck . they all looked satisfied with how he looks, thats when they all get the same idea.

We should bring him home with us ..

—————————————————————————
hi i figured i should up date , it might not be as good as the other chapter but i finally have time to update is all that matters !
Thank You All For 6.1k Reads On This Story :) Didnt Think Anyone Was Gonna Read
This 🥺🫣