Only Good Boys Deserve A Little Fun

"No baby ggukie will not touch you because you deserve a punishment, don't you think?"

Taehyung's POV

Jeongguk then walked away leaving the baby trembling , Yoongi still standing but he was no longer touching him.

"such a bad boy walking out the house in the little shorts, what will the other brothers think when they realize this, hmm?" yoongi whispered in taetae's ear.

my eyes widened when i realized the others were across the room looking confused on why gguk n yoongi got up so fast. how could i explain this too them, they'll think im a bad boy too then taetae will get punished n no more daddies ... i then look up towards yoonie " yoonie am i gonna get a punish from gguk n all of you?" he didn't answer he just walked away as well leaving me weak and trembling. i'm gonna slip soon if i don't get any type of reaction from them.

standing there felt like hours till i heard a voice finally slice through the thick air , " taehyung come here right now" , it was joonie calling me over he sounded mad, i didn't look up to clarify my thoughts i kept my head low and walked toward the large desk. it was such a short but silent walk there i heard every step i took making me more anxious about whats to come.

before i could comprehend what happened i was being grasped with such a dominance . i was scared—not of any of them but what they have planned for me, my jaw was grabbed making me finally look up and clearing my thoughts up. i made eye contact with joonie, his eyes showed much emotions but it didn't show true anger. " princess why am i hearing that you walked out of your house showing what belongs to us, hmm ?" i couldn't answer the thing i told gguk and yoonie now sounded like an excuse. " or is it that you wanted other men to see your beautiful skin, thick thighs, and wide hips — huh?" joonie asked.

" daddy im sorry , i thought it was emergency b-because jinnie called me while i was off so i r-rushed here n i didn't think to change so if you decide to punish me i won't complain cus i don't like to be a bad boy." i explained. I'm starting to slip more into a submission then little space , i wanted to be good for all of them no matter what i did wrong. i look around and all of them are looking at me with an expression i can't decipher it felt like 6 big wolves that were just waiting for the command to eat their prey. it was a greedy look and impatient look they were all waiting for something , i looked up at joonie's face he was holding a proud smirk on his face like he won something then he chuckled, " my my isn't our baby so cute, how he's ready to do anything for his daddies," he's locking eye contact with me, " how about this love why don't you go and strip and sit on that nice couch over there and wait for one of this to tell you what to do" he commands to me.

the intense stares from the 6 dominant men weren't helping they were eager to see what was under my clothes, i wanted them to call me pretty so i hope they all like what they see i finally took everything off

(what's underneath ^)

i became shy cus there was no noise from any of them. i looked up and they were already looking at me with a hungry look in their eyes , they all got up and walked in synchronization . Jeon snatched me towards his body dipping his face in my neck groaning and tightening his grip on my waist , in the moment i felt another pair of hands grab me then tilts my head back to look and
hoseok was there , he started rubbing my tummy making me whimper i'm really sensitive on my tummy. then i felt him twisting and pulling my nipples playing with them like a toy , thats when i let out a loud moan freezing both males in action, hoseok then speaks "our slut sure knows how to turn a man on does he?" he broadly announced. i didn't feel ashamed at being slut-shamed cus it felt so right. I'm dazed, horny and waiting to be treated yet my boner is this throbbing and none of them have touched me correctly yet. my thought were interrupted when
Jin gets up and Grabs my face whispering " now lets show princess who he belongs to , shall we ?"

———————//——————————
im back since its summer time :)

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.5K ON THIS BOOKKKK 🤍🤍🤍

if you guys spot any spelling errors let me know i wrote this 2 am and i got massive writers block