ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴏғғᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Taehyung p.o.v

present time

i am now standing in the middle of six good looking handsome men and I'm currently flustered and shy because all of them are looking at me like how I look at my favorite ice cream. One of the men finally spoke up.
"so babyboy why are you here again?" Ask the grey-headed man. "I-I'm here to ask you g-guys w-what you guys want from taestyhyunnie(honey) cafe but you guys still didn't answer m-me!" I stuttered out trying to sound confident.
"well before we answer let's introduce ourselves so we're not strangers" the bunny toothed man said.

"i'm Jeon Jeongguk or known as Jeongguk the youngest brother"the bunny toothed man said.

"i'm Park Jimin or known as Jimin the second youngest" said the peach pink haired man said.

"i'm Kim Namjoon Or known as RM the third youngest but also the head CEO of this company, don't underestimate my power."said the greasy haired man

"i'm Min Yoongi Or known as Suga The second oldest."said the black haired man

"you already know me doll, but I'm Min Seokjin or known as Jin head boss of the photography department , sweetcheeks" Said my boss
"abd im Jung Hoseok known as Hobi Co-CEO of the National Company "HYBE" this company and ny company work in alliance so ill always be here sweetcheeks" said Hoseok
"nice to meet you baby boy"said all of them at once.
"well now that we all know each other let's head out to lunch now. Shall we?"Said mr. jeon
"ok ggukiee , b-but one of you carry mwe 'm sleepy?" i ask pouting and playing with the hem of my shirt , looking away from them.
"g-gukkie?" jeongguk confusingly asked me. "I came up with all nicknames for "you guys because we're friends now right?" I asked on the verge of crying.
"of course baby we are your friends why wouldn't we be?" said Joonie "but we have to ask you something first bubs" said Jinnie. "w-what" taetae ask.
"how 'bout you you come live with us and we can give you all the pretty clothes and toys maybe if you're a good boy we'll give you anything you ask for princess" yoonie said. my eyes bulged wide open hearing the words that came out his mouth. 'I would love to but what bout my cousin baekiee-hyung how will he feel bout this' I thought. I should say yess I want to I love jinnie hyung a lot might as well.

"So babyboy will you take the offer?"

Hey guys I'm sorry for the late update I'm trying but my WiFi went out and I can't update sooooooo I will try my best on updating quicker also sorry for the short story I was rushing to update

Taesyhyunnie cafe is taehyun from txt

PS: am doing a collab with one of my favorite authors soon just wait...

SO LOVE YOU GUYS JUST HANG IN THERE WITH ME AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ MY BOOK FOO😤