Chapter 2: A Call For A Lunatic

3rd Person POV
It was 2 days after Riser revealed his rematch challenge and his lawsuit against Issei.

No one in the ORC is happy with the whole lawsuit. Issei tried to go to court to reverse it and win. Unfortunately for him, Riser won the case with ease. Because of that, Riser now also got to choose Issei's punishment if Rias's fighter loses.

But today was slightly different. Sirzechs was arriving with good news for his little sister.

Everyone was a little excited but still frustrated or sad. Rias because this was happening again Issei because he lost his case and Riser could punish him how he desires.

Sirzechs finally arrived.

Sirzechs: Hey everyone!

Akeno: Sirzechs! How are you today?

Sirzechs: I am alright Akeno, how are you?

Akeno: I'm alright.

Sirzechs turned to his sister, Rias.

Sirzechs: Hey Rias.

Rias: Hello brother dearest.

Rias went up and hugged her brother. Sirzechs accepted the hug, understanding his sister's problems right now.

After the hug, Rias looked up to her older brother.

Rias: You said you have good news for us? What is it?

Sirzechs: Well why don't we sit down and talk about it?

Rias, Sirzechs and everyone else sat down to hear the news that Sirzechs had.

Rias: So what's the good news you had to speak with me about brother?

Sirzechs: Well, regarding your engagement rematch problem with Riser, the good news is that you won't need to find someone to fight Riser!

Issei: W-Wait! What do you mean by that?!

Koneko punched Issei in the shoulder.

Koneko: Dumbass. It means that the spot was filled.

Issei: What?

Sirzechs: In other words, I found someone to fight for Rias's side.

Rias: R-Really?!

Sirzechs: Yes.

Rias hugged her brother again.

Rias: Thank you! Thank you so much!

Sirzechs: *smiles* No problem.

Rias: *breaks hug* So who did you get to fight for me? Just, out of curiosity.

Sirzechs: You'll find out tomorrow when Riser reveals his punishment for Issei.

Everyone had a normal day after Sirzechs left. Tomorrow they would hear from Riser and find out who is fighting for Rias instead of Issei.

Timeskip
It was a new day, well, night to be specific. Riser decided he wanted this to be done on Underworld Television so that everyone can understand what Issei did and that plan to marry Rias once again.

Riser planned to have the announcement on the Underworld Pro Wrestling Television program since it was pretty popular down there.

Rias and her peerage, Zeoticus, Venelana, Grayfia and Millicas sat in a ring with Sona and her peerage and her big sister, Serafall, and her parents.

Rias: *whispers to Venelana* I don't get why we have to make this public.

Venelana: *whispers to Rias* According to Lord Riser, he wanted to make this a public announcement.