🌶Meeting family /pt3/

Warning: Handcuff, 18+, s*x, bj

Italy, his family's place, December 23
Y/n: Actually, Im very tired. I think I should just go to bed already. Big day tomorrow, right!
Cc: Ethan's family had just asked if she was down to play some games with the rest of them, but she knows he is waiting in the bedroom. Thats why he left for the «toilet», just a minute ago.
E/m: Oh, well, ok. Good night! *smiles softly*
E/g/m: Yes, sleep tight, sweety! It was so nice to finally meet you today. *smiles even more softly*
{His family is truly the best!}
Y/n: Aw, nice to meet you too. I feel so welcomed, thank you! Good night, everyone!
Cc: She waves and makes her way upstairs.

Cc: Slowly, she is walking closer to the door. He is in there. Hopefully, without clothes... She can feel her own hand opening the door.
{He better be here!}
Cc: Her eyes meet another pair, on the bed. Its Ethan's, obviously. He is lying in bed, fully naked, body on display.
{Jackpot! I really love my life.}
Cc: She makes her way up to him and crawles on the bed.
Ethan: Hi, babygirl. Took some time before you found me... *smirks*
Y/n: Well, Im here now. *teasingly*
Cc: She moves closer to him, sitting herself on his lap. Something is already growing under her a*s.
Ethan: I thought, maybe try something new tonight... Since you won the competition, after all.
Y/n: What exactly are you thinking? *bites lip*
Cc: Ethan moves his mouth to her ear and whispers.
Ethan: Handcuff me!
Cc: Y/n doesnt say anything. They never tried that before. Ofc, she wanted to, they just never did it. A smile is creeping up her face.
Y/n: As you say, daddy.

Cc: Ethan's wrists are handcuffed to the bed, placed over/behind his head. Y/n is still sitting on top of him, looking at her angel-like boyfriend. She can see him smirking up at her.
Ethan: What are you gonna do to me, baby?
Cc: She moves her hand to his cheek, her fingers playing with his lips, him biting her carefully.
Y/n: Impatient, little boy. Im not in a hurry.
Ethan: Babe, Ive been thinking about you this entire day. I want you to take care of me.
{Finally, Im in control. He is always the dominant one, now its my turn!}
Y/n: Fine, as you wish...
Cc: Slowly, she bends down to kiss him, which he eagerly agrees on. The kiss is sloppy, hungry and deep.
{ETHAN POV: I freakin love this girl!}
Cc: Y/n kisses down his neck and collarbone. Ethan holds in a moan, as she moves down to his chest and nipples.
{ETHAN POV: She makes me go crazy!}
Cc: He barely has time to think, before her mouth meets with the skin of his d*ck. A longing and intense feeling hits him. She kitten licks the tip and up the length, following a vein.
Ethan: Owwhh... *moans*
Cc: Smiling at his response, she puts it in her mouth, starting to blow him. All the way back her throat, she can feel it, and its getting bigger with every suck.
Ethan: Aaggh... *moans*
Cc: Y/n hums, which creates a vibration and makes him go insane. Not planning to stop, she keeps going faster and deeper.
Ethan: Mmmmhhh, babe, I wanna touch you. *moans*
Cc: No answer.
{ETHAN POV: I know, I know, it was my idea. Just didnt imagine it being this hard not getting to touch her...}
Cc: Ethan's head is thrown back, his mouth half open, eyes staring straight at her's. Beautiful sounds are escaping his mouth now and then.
Y/n: Dont enjoy it too much. *removes her mouth*
Cc: He groans, being so close to coming.
Y/n: Dont be sad, babyboy. Ive just started.

Cc: The room is filled with moans, groans, kisses, skin slapping and sweat. Y/n is riding Ethan, fast and rough.
Ethan: Please, let me go. I need to feel you.
Y/n: You are feeling me... *rolls her eyes*
Cc: She places her hand on his shoulder for support, the other one still on his thigh.
{This would be so much easier if he could just hold my hips and pound me, but... I do like being in charge.}
Ethan: Im so close, keep going. *closes eyes*
Y/n: Babe, look at me!
Cc: He opens his eyes, even tho everything contradicts. The sight infront of him is too much. His girlfriend on top of him, looking hotter than ever...
Ethan: Aggghh... please, y/n/n, I need to touch your body! *desperate*
Cc: As she is too desperate for a release herself, she finally moves her hands to open the handcuffs. The moment they are gone, he places his hands roughly on her waist. His hips are drilling up in her. Tired and needy, she stopps her own movements and lets him do the work.
Y/n: Mmhhh... *moans*
Cc: He is going faster than ever. Never did they have such rough s*x.
Ethan: Im c*mming!
Cc: Seconds later, they both come, and she rides him slowly until they are able to catch their breaths again. Lying down next to him, she places her head on his rising chest.
Ethan: That was... different.
Y/n: Yeah. *giggles*
Cc: He places his arm around her frame, dragging her closer to his body.
Ethan: But I dont regret it. *whispers in her ear*
Cc: She hits his chest carefully.
Y/n: You didnt even let me finish in my way, instead you begged me to let you go, so that you could do the work.
Ethan: Dont pretend like you dont love it when I f*ck you hard. I know you do! *teases*
{He aint wrong!}
Y/n: Shut up. *hides her face in his chest*

Cc: Little did they know, grandmom was just walking by, a knowing smirk forming on her face, as she heard the last part very clearly...

Cc: Too many beautiful people in this group -_-