Part 7 *2*

(3 Years Later)

Ren: He was sitting at his desk as I laid on his bed holding my stomach and looking up at the ceiling. "You've done well, there's only a week left before your wedding and I think it's time for you to consume my energy."

Gulf: I was feeling nervous as I slowly rub my stomach. "You don't want to wait until after we bond?"

Ren: He shakes his head as he gets up and heads over to the bed. "With the way he is mentally right now it wouldn't be safe for either you or the baby to do the transfer after the wedding."

Gulf: I knew that this moment is what I had been preparing for all this time but not matter which way I thought about it. I didn't like the fact that I had to hurt him. "When?"

Ren: "Right now... I still believe this is the best option for my son. Over the years I have regretted killing that boy but there's nothing I can do about it now. His body wasn't found after that night. Now I need you to sit still and just open your energy to me. Don't worry it won't hurt me, I am willing to do this so there is no room for guilt in your heart okay?"

Gulf: I look up at him in surprise as he reaches a hand out to my stomach the minute the baby kicked. "How did you know I still have unease with this plan?"

Ren: "Your the God of peace of course you would be uneasy, I just know that your wish for the ultimate peace for both realms must way heavier on your shoulders and that is what matters."

Gulf: Barely a whisper. "Does that make me a bad person?"

Ren: "Not at all."

Gulf: "Thank you..."

Ren: He nods once with a small smile. "Are you ready?"

Gulf: "I-I think so..."

Ren: "Good."

At first nothing happened but when he closed his eyes and the air around us became thick I couldn't help but slowly feel like every cell and fiber in my body was getting consumed and over powered with energy.

Minute by minute the rays of my spiritual energy began to clash with his as it started a war around me. 

It was almost like my energy and his were having a peace treaty of it's own as it slowly starts to feel less violent as time went on.

Ren: Whispering with a weak voice. "I need you to hide the energy Gulf, hide it and don't let him know you have it until it is time to help him. Please help my son..."

I opened my eyes to his body growing pale as new waves of energy continued to merge with mine. He didn't look afraid or angry as his body slowly falls against the bed with a thud. The room was cast in a bright glow as I reached out and closed his eyes with my finger tips.

Nin: She was sitting in the corner of the room until the air became less heavy and climbed onto the bed to stare down at a now lifeless Supreme leader. *Do you really think all of this is worth it?*

Gulf: *If it can help create a better realm and happier Max than almost anything is worth it...*

Nin: *I don't like having you alone with him now that you have more than one persons energy in you.*

Gulf: *I didn't want to bring it up until it was time to but I want you to hold onto it for me. It will keep you safe and he would never know I gave it to you.*

Nin: *You want me to hide his energy inside myself?*

Gulf: *Yes...*

Nin: She lets out a sigh before opening her mouth wide for a yawn. *I really hope you know what your doing....*