Part 25

**Gulf's POV**

The entire time Saint was explaining everything that he had been keeping from me for the last 7,350 years I was just staring at Bright. 

He was standing in the corner of the room staring at little things like a cup, a drawing, a piece of clothing. I think we are both coping in our own ways. 

Mine was staring because every minute I spent looking at him I could notice new things that I hadn't noticed before...

I wonder if he ever felt lonely being stuck in one place for such a long time while only having the company of a single god and spirit animal. 

Oh and just a slight warning, Saint's spirit animal is creepy as hell. When I had woken up a few hours ago after passing out earlier I had tried to sit up but it was like something was sitting on my stomach. 

At first I thought I was just over thinking but than his chameleon reappeared so I could see it and I nearly had a heart attack. 

Apparently Saint has been having his spirit animal stay on my island for years as secret eyes and ears to make sure I was okay. 

Creepy...

I just don't know how Nin never noticed his presence until she did and she just never told me about it. Which is strange because she was all for attacking Wiriya first chance she got. 

Maybe she just doesnt like fox's, who knows. 

Anyways, I had woken up two days after the battle was done and I guess Bright and Perth had brought me back to my home to allow me to heal. 

I guess Bright wanted to bring me to the capital but Perth knows that I am uncomfortable being inside that building so he convinced Bright to just bring me home and let me rest. 

Than Saint showed up after I woke up and sat down in the chair across the bed which is what Perth use to use when he had to check my wings...

Saint has spent the last 4 hours telling me everything and most of it I didn't care about because it was in the past but the main things I don't think I can ever forgive him for is allowing Max to murder Pree's entire village and Del. Him taking Bright did have it's reasons but as a father I can't accept it or forgive him for it. 

As a god that can no longer have kids now, I cherish every child I have. Originally I never thought I would be able to have kids to begin with. 

Not until I was paired with Max...

What saint did was cruel and what Ren asked him to do was even more cruel.

At the same time though, if Ren had never dragged me into this mess than I never would have had Bright, I never would have met Pree and had Del for the precious few years we had. I never would have met everyone in that loving village and I never would have been able to experience such love. 

I had subconsciously began to cry as I stared at bright until I could hear Saint in the background go silent.

Gulf: I just looked at him before whipping off my face. "What did you say?"

Saint: He lets out a sigh as he looks at everyone in the room and points at the door. "Can we have a few minutes alone please."

Perth: "Why?"

Saint: He just rolls his eyes as he looks down at himself. "Perth, I have one arm, what do you expect me to do to him? I was the one that helped end Max's rein of terror did I not?"

Bright: It looked like Perth wanted to say something because he looked upset but Bright just touched his chest and gestured toward the door. "It's okay, he really isn't a bad person he's just made bad choices for the right reasons..."