Part 9

**Gulf's POV**

Over the last few months I have come to realize that I don't have much time left here. The feathers on my wings are falling out more and more and I feel the energy in my body dying. 

It's hard to stay awake and it's hard to move. 

Perth: He was standing behind me as he gently pulls out the feathers that were starting to rot on my wings. "I keep telling you to stop moving around so much, you need to save your energy. why don't you just tell him to stop coming?"

Gulf: I was resting my head against the counter as I try to stay as still as possible on the stool as my back continues to burn. Whispering as a tear falls down my cheek. "Because I don't know how much longer I have left Perth. My energy is different every day depending on the other realm and I don't want thing's to be difficult for him. The world being like this is the only way he can live a full life."

Nin: She was laying in the doorway. *The nuisance doesn't deserve you Gulf, your nature is too good for your own good. Why can't you just accept some of my energy, just let me lay with you and you'll feel better. I don't like seeing you like this, there's almost nothing left of one of your wings now.*

Gulf: *I'm stronger than you think Nin, I chose this and I will see it through. You need to keep that energy, it's not mine to take.*

Nin: *I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO IT'S FOR, YOU ARE MY MASTER AND I AM TIRED OF WATCHING YOU DIE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY!!*

Gulf: *IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO CHOSE HOW I LIVE MY LIFE!*

Nin: *I DON'T WANT TO WATCH YOU DIE GULF!!*

I was practically sobbing now as Perth continues to pull at my wings.

Gulf: Muttering the words I haven't said in over 7 thousand years. "I love him..."

Perth: His hand stops against my back. "What did you say?"

Gulf: Coming to my senses I very slowly push away from the counter and curl my wings against my back. "Nothing, I said nothing. I'm going to get dressed now."

Perth: He was fumbling around with the box bag of feathers that he had taken from me before setting them down in the corner. "Gulf wait! What did you mean?"

Gulf: I turn around and stare him down at Nin growls at me from the side. "I meant nothing because I said nothing. Now help me prepare my tea or get out."

Perth: I felt like a dick for pushing him away but I knew I needed to fight this out. I meant what I said, he saved me all those years ago. I would rather die than watch him die for a second time. It's not going to happen. "I-I'll get the tea..."

Nin: *That wasn't necessary, he's worried about you.*

Gulf: *I know... I don't like that I did that but he cares too much.*

Nin: *He cares because your a good person that doesn't deserve this.*

Gulf: *Stop telling me how good I am.*

Nin: She was about to take a step toward me when her head looks to the left toward the front door with a growl. *I really want to kill that vermin, why can't he see what he's doing to you?*

Gulf: With a small smile on my face I start to walk toward the door as I see Perth glaring at Mew from the kitchen. *Because he's a good guy, Nin I need you to promise me something.*

Nin: She was standing by my side now as Mew looks at me with pain in his eyes. *Before you ask me to promise you anything maybe you should put some clothes on other than a pair of silk shorts, he can see everything.*