Chapter 2

"Hi.... Chandler..." my voice is so shaky. Stop, stop Grace you're embarrassing yourself. "How's it going?" He says with a smile. "I'm... um... really nervous.." he giggles. "You shouldn't be. How long have you been watching the show?"  "since it first started. Carl is my favorite." He smiles at that. "I am the carl poppa" don't Grace. Be strong. NOPE. "la jiggy jar jar doo" (i had to I'm sorry) he laughs. I MADE HIM LAUGH!  "oh.. um.. here" i reach into my pocket and take out a small envelope, and hand it to him. It was a letter i had written... kind of embarrassing. "I had alot of stuff to tell you, and i figured i wouldn't have time to here so i wrote that for you" it was a letter kind of explaining how much he means to me, and how much i love him. Maybe it's silly but i don't care. "Thank you." He says, examining the envelope. "Did you want a picture?" He says, getting up out of his chair. "I uh.. don't have enough money"  "thats okay." He takes out his phone and clicks the camera button. What is he doing? Is this allowed? "Smile!" He says and snaps a picture. "Do you have an instagram? I want to post this." He says. "Oh.. uh.. yeah." I have a fan account for him. "I can write it on the envelope if you want."  "Okay" he hands me a pen and sets the envelope on the table beside me. "It was very nice meeting you" He says and i smile.
I meet my father near the door at the convention center. We bought tickets for 3 days, so we're coming back tomorrow too. Chandler was the only one i met today, but i was completely satisfied. When we get back to the hotel i look at my phone, that has a shit ton of notifications. Chandler. I didn't actually think he was going to post that for some reason. I click on the photo.
"Met this cutie today at WSC! I love you guys." His caption. Ohmy. I scream... a little to loud.. oh well. I look at the comments and my happiness slowly goes away, one hate comment at a time.
"Who is that ugly slut?"
"Ew. No. She is fuglyyy."
"Gross"
Ect.
What did i do? Some of the comments were nice though. And i was gaining alot of followers really fast. I also have at least 75+ messages from my best friend. Mosly random letters in caps lock. I also have 1 new message from an unknown number..
"Hello Grace, it was nice meeting you today!" What?
"Thanks.... who is this?"
"Lol. Its Chandler, remember?"
"How did you get my phone number?.."
"It was in the letter you gave me" oh yeah... "oh... it was nice meeting you too"
"Could you do me a favor?"
"Sure"
"Please don't tell anyone my number. I really don't want to change it"
"Oh. I won't. I promise."
"Thank you. Are you going to be at wsc again tomorrow?"
"Yeah, why?" I'm trying so hard to be calm right now
"I was just wondering"
"Okay. Not that I'm complaining, but i thought you weren't allowed to like, text your fans?"
"I break the rules sometimes"