intro

George is 5'7 in his First year of college he 1 month older than Dream/Clay George likes editing , art and coding he has his own YouTube and twitch he is new in town Gay but questioning being pansexual.

Dream/Clay is 6'3 in his first year of college he is 1 month younger than George he likes cooking and is the fuck boy and has lived in Florida for his entire life 'straight'.

Nick/sap is 5'9 in his second year of college streams on twitch with George moved to Florida from Texas 4 years ago and is good friends with Clay Isn't openly bisexual.

Karl is 5'7 in his second year of college he is one of Nick and Clays friend and may or may not have a crush on a special boy he is openly pansexual.

Ranboo is 6'7 from the UK best friends with Toby and Tommy he plays volleyball likes editing and streaming Planktonik husbands with Toby in Minecraft roleplay in First year of college.

Tommy/Tom is 6'5 From the UK best friends with Toby and Ranboo likes streaming editing plays Minecraft all day in first year of college.

Tubster/tub/Toby is 5'9 (tiny boi) From the UK best friends with Tommy and Ranboo likes streaming plays Minecraft with Tommy like everyday planktonic husbands with Ranboo in Minecraft roleplay.

George has moved to Florida from UK last month and it was his first day in college and is met by a very 'cute' boy that happened to be in some of his classes.

Tommy Ranboo and Toby have moved from the UK for school reasons they are all best friend since they were 6/7,
Ranboo had bought Toby a promise ring since marriage in Minecraft.

Dream hates school until he sees a cute boy walk through the doors and starts talking to nick.