~ note ~

-I strongly recommend reading All the Young Dudes by MsKingBean89 before starting this. (It's really good and the fic will make much more sense/ you can fill in more yourself if you have.)

-There's some songs in the beginning of some chapters and i choose them according to how much the lyrics relate to the way the chapter will go.☺

-Things happen much faster in this fic, so don't rely on Canon timing of things (mainly because I'm impatient to be honest)

-Regulus and Sirius only have a one year age gap in this.

- The legal age you can do magic outside of Hogwarts is 15, so 15 is when you become "Of age".

- The deaths are not all the same (I've kept some people alive and left some deaths the same.)

- there are some heavy topics in this book: abuse, violence, toxic households, torture, alcohol, gory &  descriptive injuries and some negative thoughts so take care of yourselves and stop reading if you have to - I'll be putting TW/CW's at the beginning of each chapter so you know what's ahead.

- The only characters I own are Aurora and Sorin. :))

-I hope with my whole heart that you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it! 

I will not tolerate anyone stealing my work.

Thanks!

Mini Announcement: I previously said I would only be changing the POV of this fic but it turns out I'm changing a bit more than that, including most of Aurora's personality and the plot as well as time. So basically I'm revamping the whole thing. Oops. Haha also i've now posted the new version of it so if you're a new reader don't mind this and if you're not a new reader sorry if i've confused you.

Spotify:

-aurora's playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6q5G6wQWMxftVClIM54DPz?si=e85e8240228a4ce2 

Copyright© 2021

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any other means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses.