002

I woke up to my shouting mom. She needs to shut the fuck up and choke on her husbands cock. "Shut the fuck up whore"  I said to my mom in an annoyed voice. "watch youre mouth Slut" my mom says back. "says the one who married a guy for his money" i say annoyed   "to give you a better life" i roll my eyes at that comment "don't act like you fucking care about me now, get the fuck out of my room slut" I say while flipping her off "I pay the bills so no" this bitch no she does not. "no dad payed the bills before he died the only reason we're moving is because you can't keep a fucking job to pay for the house I grew up in, so you took advantage of a guy to use his money" I say starting to shout. "fuck off, get up and get dressed David bought us plane tickets so I don't have to be stuck in a car with ur stupid whore self" ok now she's just cussing for no reason, she's acting like she just learned mf cuss words. "get the fuck out of here I'll be down in ten" (I just named a random guy for vinnies dad cuz I thought it was weird if I used his real fam yk)
I groan as I get up and get out of bed. It's fucking freezing in here. I go over to my overnight bag and get my clothes that I picked out for today. (Outfit)

My mom spent my college money on her fake boobs so I had to get a job in order to buy new clothes because I had a growth spurt

I'm 4'11 now yay I was 4'9 I looked like a fucking first grader. According to my mom David is going to buy me "totes cute clothes! Oh and me not just u slut" I don't want him to buy me clothes I can buy shit on my own. Plus I have enough for now. I won't grow again so it doesn't matter. 
I walk downstairs to see my mom wearing booty shorts and just a bra. "You're going on a plane like that?" I say with a disgusted face. "Yes I look hot unlike you, you look like you just walked out of the dumpster whore" what the fuck I thought I looked cute "shut up slut, I got us an Uber with the rest of the money I have, ur welcome by the way" "shut up and get ur garbage self in the uber" "it's not gonna get here until ten minutes stupid ass hoe" "I'm telling David ur being rude" "I don't give a fuck I hope you choke on his cock" "I will" "ur fucking nasty" "I know"

"The Uber is here let's go" "whatever" My mom pushed past me and got in the Uber. She automatically flirts with the guy. Doesn't she have a fucking husband? Slut.

(Skip the plane shit)

"David hurry up my feet are hurting wearing these shoes and I want to sleep" I tune out my mom while she's arguing with her new husband. Apparently he thought we had money to get an Uber. Welp we don't so he has  to get his son to get us. I have been waiting for fifteen minutes just scrolling through Instagram. This kid is calling my moms name and so my mom taps on my shoulder. "What" "his hot son is here" "slut"

I get up and get my suitcase walking to the guy ignoring him and getting in the car. The guy gets in the car.

"Hey, im Vinnie" "fuck off and choke  on my cock" I stuck up my my middle finger at him and rolled my eyes. He has a shocked look on his face. I guess he's never heard that before. "Vinnie ignore my rude daughter, drive us home please" "okay.."

After getting to this ugly ass mansion I walk up the stairs and go into the first room I see. "This is my room" "it's mine now" "get the fuck out" "no ugly bitch" "this is my fucking house you can't just walk in here like you own this place" "but I already did" "your annoying" "don't care now if you don't mind get the fuck out and shut the door on the way out fuck boy"

Vinnie groaned walking out of his room. Well my room now. He's annoying as fuck. But hot as fuck. Ew. Ugly as fuck and can choke on my cock. Yup much better. After thinking about the Ho- the ugly boy I fell asleep on the bed not caring if I ate or not.

An: so... yuh (:
Please vote and tell me what you think!!!