004

I wake up with the sun shining bright. Ugh. Yay another miserable day. I could always make it better by fucking with Vincent. Yep it's a plan.

I get up and go to my suit case. I look for new a new bra and a thong I grab one of his shirts and head to the bathroom and take a shower.

Once I get in I start thinking about yesterday. The way he was saying my name. It was so hot. Ew fucking stop nai that's gross.

I continue to shave my legs as i think about how big his dick was. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. Why am I thinking about this. I get out of the shower and dry off.

I put on my bra and thong and vinnies shirt. I brush my teeth. I walk out of my room and go to the room from yesterday.

I walk in and see Vinnie sleeping. "WAKE UP" "what the fuck" "good morningggg" "why the fuck are you waking me up at 10?" "Because I can the fuck, so I wanna talk" "about?" "Why were you jerking off and saying my name Vinnie" "I- uh I don't know what ur talking about" "so you don't remember watching me strip down into nothing but my bra and thong?"

"It's amazing what I do to you and you haven't even seen me naked" "I-" "I saw u stroking ur dick and saying my name, what were you thinking of Vinnie" "I- nai u should go" "mhm nope, you didn't respect my privacy when I was trying to change so why would I respect ur wishes and leave, I didn't mind you watching me tho... maybe you should've stayed in my room and I could've helped you with ur little friend" "nai" Vinnie could barely breath. I look down and see his member through his gray sweats. He has a boner. This is so fucking fun. But gross as hell. "Vinnie do you want some help with that" "nai please go" "okay fine byeee see you at breakfast"

I walk out skipping down the hall and going to the stairs sliding down the rails. I love fucking with him. Looks like it's gonna be fun here... I walk over too the dinner table and sit down.

"Hi mommy, hi daddy" "nai?" "Hm" "why are you acting like that" "like what" I said with an innocent face "never mind, do you know when Vinnie will be down" "hmm give him about five minutes it won't be rock hard anymore" "what" "oh I accidentally hit him waking him up and that's how he described the pain it makes no sense but whatever"

After saying that I grab a piece of bacon and took a bite of  it. I knew that my mom knew what I meant but David was confused and just continued reading the newspaper. Shortly after Vinnie come downstairs.

"Daddy, can I get some money?" Vinnie stopped when he heard me say daddy and put his hands in his pocket and covered his member. "For what sweetie?" "I want to decorate my room" "oh of course how much do you need" "I'm not sure can I just have your card, me and Vinnie can go to target and get room decor stuff" "okay that sounds like a plan I'll hand you my card after breakfast" "okay daddy, thank you so much daddy"

I look over at Vinnie and I see him breathing hard "thanks for coming with me step brother" he was struggling to talk? Was he jerking off at the dinner table 😭. (The table is big and is covered with a table cloth so nobody would be able to see him doing anything) "ye- yeah of course" I winked at him and got up. "Well I'm done thanks for breakfast" "here's my card sweetie, have a good day" "you too"

I walk up the stairs. This is really gross but fun as hell. Wait. No. Fuck me. I can't be feeling. This isn't funny nothing is everything is dumb. I don't want to feel again. I know if I do I will cry about my dad. I walk into my room and change into some clothes. (Outfit)

"Vincent u done" "uh yeah" "let's go I don't want to spend all of my time with ur stupid ass" "ouch" "nasty ass bitch let's go" I walk down stairs and get in vinnies car

"Where too nai" "target duh" "okay" "so Vinnie how are you feeling" "good?" "Glad ur boner is gone I don't want to be seen in public with a horny fuck boy" "nai, it's all ur fault ur teasing me" "ur not supposed to get hard when u see ur step sister in a bra and thong or when she says the word daddy" Vinnie instantly tenses up "oops, well we're here let's gooo"

Me and Vinnie have been walking around grabbing stuff to decorate my room. He's currently throwing a fit because he doesn't want me to ruin his "awesome room"

  "naiiiii no I worked hard decorating" "I don't give a fuck" "please nai I'm begging you don't ruin it" "mhm Vinnie ur making me horny when u beg me" "stop or ill leave u here and u can find a ride home" "great I'll catch a ride with a cute guy and fuck him" "nope never mind go find ur shit I'll be waiting in the car" "okay bye step brother" "stop calling me that"

I continue to look around finding shit to decorate my room. I start to think about what would happen if this continued he would probably try to fuck me. I guess I'll give this a break for a little so he doesn't try to fuck me. That would be gross as hell and I would cut off his dick and shove it down his throat. I grab the last thing that I wanted for my room and go to the register. I hand the lady my card.

I walk out of target with a bunch of bags in my hand. I grab my phone and text Vinnie. (She got his number  when they were out yesterday)

( Messages )

Step sister (:
Come help me carry these bags and I'll give you a hand job

Step brother (:
Nai. Shut the hell up. I'm coming 🙄

Step sister (:
So no hand job?
READ

( Messages over )

"No nai I don't want a hand job" "your loss, thanks for the help let's goooo" Me and Vinnie walk to his car and we put the bags in the back seat. "So, I met this cute guy in there and he's coming over later" "What?" "I'm gonna fuck a guy in ur old bed later" "no ur not" "yes I am" "no ur not" "just shut up and drive"

I love fucking with him. I don't know if I should stop or continue....we get home and I go to my room and immediately start decorating... after three hours I finally finish  (room)

"KIDS, it's dinner time" I look at my room and I don't know if I like it. I might change it up who knows. I grab David's card after ordering a bunch of clothes off of SHEIN and walk downstairs

"Here David" "keep it that one is urs I got you guys cards I put money on it every week, is 3000 a week enough?" "Yes!" "Okay good" What the hell is his job? He's rich rich. Everyone eats dinner but I don't I'm not really hungry

I want to smoke. I don't know why I've been acting like this. I don't know if I should stop or not. I feel. I think I want to feel again. But what I'm doing is wrong and disgusting. I would never do this. But if this is the way to feel I will do it

An: soooo yuhhhh (:
Please vote and tell me what you think!!!!