008

Fuckkk. My head hurts. I need some water. But I'm to lazy to get up. "Hey" "shut up youre being loud vincent" "I brought you some water and Advil" "thanks" "yep"

"Oh nai I got my phone back" "okay and?" "Uh" "your still here why" "to give you youre phone back" I take my phone that he is holding "thanks" "yeah.. so I got a girlfriend"

I sit there in silence. Say something. "Okay and? Once again why do you tell me shit I don't care about" "it's the girl that you saw me fucking" "Vincent, please shut the fuck up" "also she was at the party, you may have saw her when you were watching me"

"Bitch I wasn't watching you also it didn't seem like you were into her when you were rolling your eyes" "she told me to stop talking to you" "ohhh you better listen to your girlfriend"

"Why would I listen to her I like talking to you" "we don't even talk, we argue, also wouldn't your girlfriend be mad because I gave you a hand job" "well you didn't finish me off so" "I mean I could but now I can't you have a girlfriend"

I fake a pout. I could care less. "Right, girlfriend anyways I just wanted to give you your phone back, and don't bother me em is coming over" "k could care less once again bye" "uh bye"

This bitch. Why would he think I care? I don't. I get up out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I feel gross from the party

Taking off my clothes I notice a couple of hickeys. Right I fucked some guy. Turning on the shower I wait for it to heat up

While waiting for the shower to warm up I brushed my teeth. After waiting a couple of minutes I got in the shower. Damn this water feels nice. I bet fucking Vinnie would feel nice. Nai shut the fuck up respectfully asf

Washing my body I think of Vinnie running his hands all over my body. I get goosebumps just thinking about him. asf that's weird

I start washing my hair. Thinking about Vinnie pulling it when he's fucking me from behind. NAI SHUT UP. Oh my god I am horny. Should I. No. But...no nai it would be weird to masturbate thinking about him

I get out of the shower drying myself off. I'm still so fucking horny. I slowly move my hand down to my clit slowly rubbing it. "Fuck" I continue to rub myself thinking about Vinnie fucking me

Him thrusting in and out of me really fast. Me flipping him over getting on top of him starting to ride him. I continue to rub my self feeling my self getting closer to my climate. "Fuck Vinnie just like that"  "what nai" I stop rubbing myself opening my eyes to see Vinnie I grab my towel and cover myself. I'm screwed how the fuck am I gonna get out of this

"What's up Vinnie" "uh, we're you just.." "was I what" "you were touching yourself, and saying my name" "I was not your hallucinating" "no I wasn't and I really like you saying my name like that" "Vinnie fuck off" "that was so hot nai do you need help finishing"

I stormed out of my bathroom annoyed. This bitch ruined my good time. I was so close to my high and then he had to ruin my mood. "I just came in here to tell you Emily is here" "okay? Get out" "okay"

I walk over to my closet looking for an outfit. What to wear. Ah fucking with Vinnie while he's girlfriend is here is gonna be great. "Nai come down for breakfast so you can meet em" "I'll be down in a minute" (outfit and makeup)

 "Nai come down for breakfast so you can meet em" "I'll be down in a minute" (outfit and makeup)

I walk downstairs. I sit at the table across from Vinnie and his girlfriend. Eh shes okay looking. She's basic. "Uh Vinnie does her parents let her wear that" "I can hear you dumb whore also my dads dead" "Nai, really be nice" "my bad" "hey vin can you pass me the eggs" "sure bab- I mean nai" "Vinnie what we're you gonna call her" "baba... uh it's a name for uh little kids" "Vinnie you are terrible at lying anyways my egss please"

Vinnie hands me the eggs. "Uh stepbro yo got some drool on your face" "he does not" "oh babe it's okay, drooling over other girls isn't cheating" "ugh your not even pretty" "Emily be nice she's gorgeous" "uh asf Vinnie why would you say that about her she's ugly"

I get up and walk over to her and slap her. "Oops my hand slipped" Emily stands up. She's taller than me I'm 4"11. I look up at her with a dirty look on my face. Like I would be scared of this bitch

Emily pushed me causing me to fall. I stand up and kick her in the stomach causing her to fall. I jump on top of her and start to punch her. Vinnie grabs me off of her. "Slut, you thought you could beat me" "Nai stop" "why" "because your hurting my girlfriend" "just go help her up and leave me the fuck alone"

I walk upstairs annoyed. This bitch. I go over to my bed sitting down. Why am I upset that she's here. Do I like him. No asf

I take off my clothes. They are uncomfortable. I slip my pjs back on getting into my bed. Falling asleep

An: please vote!!!!