4

1 month later, the Vr cabin had been delivered to Blythe's house. As the people arrived to set up the Vr cabin, Blythe got a text from Eda.

It read - [Did your cabin come in yet?]

[Yeah, it just came in. I'm guessing yours came in too?]

Eda replied- [Yeah, it did. I just wanted to check in real quick cause I have to do something. Bye Bye :). ]

[See ya later. ]

Blythe turned off the holophone and turned back to continue to instruct where to put the cabin to the workers.

-

After the workers left, Blythe went to her couch and completely sank into it, loosening up her stiff body.

As she relaxed on the couch she started to think about when she was a child.

-

A small child with fluffy black hair sat on a couch swinging her little legs. After being turned off in that cold store for so long she was glad that she was finally bought. The two people who had bought her were a male and female.

As they walked toward her they held out a controller and a Vr headset.

The female smiled " I heard children your age love to play games." The male chuckled a little.

"So? Do you think you would like it?"

The little girl brown eyes sparkled with joy. " Yes! I really like it." After the little girl left to go to the room the adults had said was hers the two adults sat on the couch and picked up the electronic device.

When the screen turned on the words that showed up were [ Buy your new child. A child filled with joy!]

-

Blythe sighed a little, she realized that she was much more expressive back than she was now.