2

Ring Ring Ring

Blythe heard her phone holophone ring. She left her sleeping pod with an expressionless face and stretched her body. She looked down at her wrist and turned on the phone. When she saw that it was Eda calling her she answered. 

"Eda? Why did you call this early?". 

(I just wanted to tell you that Lisa and Marcus will also be coming.)

"I thought it was just going to be the two of us." 

Blythe could a bit of laughter coming from the other side of the phone. 

(Like a date? Hehe Blythe do you want to go on a date with me?)

Blythe decided to ignore what she just said.

".... So what time should I be there?" 

Eda stopped teasing her after laughing a bit more. 

(Well the spaceship should come at 2:30 so you should come over before 2.)

"Thanks and bye."

(Your saying goodbye already wai-) 

Blythe immediately hung up the phone. She was a bit awkward.

-

When Blythe reached the ship station she saw that no one else was there so she found someplace to sit down and wait.

Marcus and Lisa were a bit nervous. They hadn't seen Blythe for a long time.  As Marcus and Lisa walked toward the meeting spot they saw the black-haired individual that had been ignoring them for a while. 

"Hey, Blythe..." Lisa said awkwardly.  Marcus was just silent. 

Blythe just took a small glance at them and turned away. "Hey." was all she said and didn't talk again.

Luckily, the awkward situation ended when Eda finally came.

After Eda, Marcus, and Lisa were talking for a while the spaceship finally came and they all boarded it. 

-

Planet Heva was a beautiful place surrounded by lush greenery. As you walked in you could see that this place was actually an amusement park filled with many kinds of rides.

As the group of four went on rides ate delicious food Blythe was thinking. She was thinking about the fact that if it wasn't for Eda she wouldn't have gone outside to see this place.

The group went to find a place to just relax. When they found a place they had realized that it was nighttime. The perfect time to look at the stars. 

Blythe lay down and just gazed at the twinkling night sky. Turning to Lisa she asked, " Have you seen the show Bottles in the Sea?" 

Lisa was surprised that Blythe was actually talking to her now. "Yea I have seen that show!" 

Lisa and Blythe talked for a while. 

And then Lisa suddenly said "Blythe... I'm sorry for what I did to you before..." 

Blythe was silent for a while and then spoke. "It's fine. I've already forgotten about it by now."

The atmosphere was silent for a while when Blythe got up and sighed. "I'm going to my hotel room, Eda."

Eda realized that the atmosphere around Blythe and Lisa had gotten awkward and said. "I'm going too."

-

After they all had gone back to their rooms Eda was lying on her bed scrolling through her holophone. While scrolling through Twibber she saw an ad that said, [Come join the newest and most looked forward to Virtual Reality game!!] 

Thinking it might be interesting Eda clicked on the ad. The ad talked about having a world just as big as the real world. This shocked Eda because although Virtual Reality was normal having one the size of their own world was astonishing. 

Eda decided that she would play this game and try and invite Blythe to play with her.