3

As Blythe was attempting to sleep she could hear the extremely loud knocks on her hotel room door.  Annoyed, she ignored it hoping that maybe the person would think she was sleeping.  Unfortunately, the person at the door couldn't seem to understand that she was intentionally ignoring them.

She got up out of her bed and opened the door. And all she could see was Eda's foolish smiling face. 

Blythe glared at Eda as if she was actually going to slay her if she didn't say the right thing.

Eda paid no mind to that and kept on smiling while she said " Blythe you know we haven't really hung out together for a while."   

Blythe nodded" Your right but we just hung out today." 

Ignoring the last part of that sentence Eda continued to say " So I was thinking that in order to... ya know... Become one with each other as best friends."

"What are you even saying?" said Blythe confused.

"And so I wanted to play this new and amazing Vr game with my amazing friend." Era said as she looked at the black-haired woman expectantly. 

Blythe just sighed " Is really what you came to say to me... so late into the night?" 

"Yep." Eda directly answered.

"Well sure but you can tell me more about it in the morning," Blythe said as she slammed the door right in Eda's face. 

-

The next morning everyone left their hotels and returned home. And so Eda went over to Blythe's house. 

As they both sat on the couch Eda pulled out her holophone and went to the website and showed it to Blythe. As she read through the website her interest in this game kept going up. At first, Blythe thought this was just the basic Virtual Reality game but hearing that it was going to be the size of their own world was amazing. She didn't know if it was just a scam but it probably wouldn't hurt to try something new.

[Everything is completely realistic] 

Although this was definitely 1 thing she couldn't believe in. There had been many attempts to give androids real human emotions but those things could only be obtained through time and adapting to the actions and emotions of the people around it. As an android even she wasn't completely finished.

Eda looked at the page and they that they could preorder the VR cabins. Eda ordered them for both of them.  

As Eda read more about the game they saw that the game had 10 races and 11 classes to chose from.

[Races: Demons, Beastmen Dragon people, Druids, Humans, Fairies, Mermaids, Giants, Dwarves, and Androids.

Classes: Warrior, Mage, Berserker, Assassin, Archer, Witch, Guardian, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Cleric, Bard.]

There was no explanation about the classes and none about the races.

Eda and Blythe had nothing else to look at except for when the game would start. Which is 2 months later.