part 2

*A few years later*

Palette and Goth finally confessed to each other that they loved each other and now they are dating.

Palette's parents were happy for them, but they were both unsure about Reaper. Yeah, Goth was sixteen and Palette was seventeen, but it's Reaper, who knows how he'll react.

"Dad? Can we talk?" Goth asked.

"Of course, come here, you two." Reaper said as he sat up.

"We, uh, we are . . . Palette?" Goth was nervous.

"We are dating." Palette said simply.

Reaper raised his 'eyebrow'. "Really now?"

"Yeah."

Reaper went silent, but then smiled. He addressed Palette. "Well, son, I trust you. Take care of her."

"I will!" Palette said.

When he and Goth went out, Palette grabbed a skateboard and attempted to teach Goth. She can't apparently.

Palette caught her for like the thirtieth time, and stood her up.

"I can't do this, Pally." Goth said sadly.

"You'll get it!" Palette encouraged her as he helped her onto the board.

After multiple tries, Goth was able to go in a straight line by herself.

"Good job!" Palette said as he hugged her. He then pulled her in by the waist and kissed her before pulling away. "Love you."

"Love you too." Goth smiled.

As Palette was walking Goth home, someone tapped Goth on the shoulder.