Part 3

"Are you Goth Afterdeath?" They asked her.

"Yes, I am." Goth replied as she turned to face them.

Palette asked them who they are.

"That's not important right now, dear." She turned to Goth. "May I speak to Reaper?"

"Um, sure. Follow us."

They made it to Goth's house.

"Reaper still lives her?" She asked.

"Yes. Lived here since before I was born." Goth replied.

The stranger had bright red wings, like the woman that talked to Palette at the accident. She was using one wing to cover the right side of her face.

"Dad! Someone wants to talk to you!" Goth shouted.

"Coming down." Reaper shouted. Immaturely he slid down the railing of the stairs instead of going down the stairs themselves like a normal person.

"Really, dad?" Goth asked, shaking her head.

"Yes." He noticed the woman standing next to Palette. "Hello. You wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes. Are you Reaper?"

"I am." She moved her wing to show the right side her face and Reaper started to tremble.

"G-Geno?" Reaper shakily held his hand up.

She let her wings drip down, laying on the ground. The two immediately hugged each other. They shared a quick kiss and turned to the confused, younger couple.

Goth obviously recognized her. "H-hey."

"Hello, Goth." She hugged her; Goth hugged back tightly.

"C-can I call you Mom?" Goth asked. Makes sense, considering that she is her mom.

"Of course you can, dear." Geno replied, smiling.

"Hey, mom, this is my boyfriend, Palette!"

"Hello." He said, waving.

"Hello, Palette."

Reaper called the three over and they shared a group hug.