🌼Two🌼

Milke bhi hum naa mile
tumse naa jaane kyu
Milo ke hai faasle tumse naa jane kyu...

Next morning......

"Moto breakfast ready hai kar ke Jaa " Baaz yelled as Sana was leaving without having anything...
"Yaar baaz nai time nai hai "she yelled back....Nobody knew the real reason behind her irritation nd sadness..
"Ye le gaadi me khatam kar lena" he said handing her he said handing her the box...."Thank u black crow mai khaa lungi aur tu apna dhyaan rakhna okk..."
In the car she looked at the box but she was in no mood today.....It was the day of her walking away from him.....of the dreadful night she faced...of her heartbreak....of the new Shehnaaz who was maturer then before....

*

"Byee Maa take care chaho to preeti ke ghar Chale jaana ya phir Pari or Shanaya ko bula lena...and I'll call u during the breaks okk..." Sidharth said pecking Rita maas forehead...
"Tu tension mat le time pe khana aur jaldi vapas aana byy" knowing well that it was the day of the month he usually stays off....

*

Shehnaaz reached her sets and went to her vanity meanwhile she was feeling restless she was informed that her co star was already ready and today they would be starting with the scene where the male lead would face the female lead for d first time in the series...She said that she would like to meet the actor first as she wanted to become friends with the actor which would help her for the further shooting.....her trance was broken when there was a knock on the door...."Come in " she said...and a spot boy entered...."Mam Aman sir ne bola hai to call u as ur co star is waiting to meet u..."
"Hmmm Aap Chalo mai aati hu" she said....
She went to the location where there first scene for the day was to be shot it was a college campus actually...

"Aman Where's he??" Naaz asked...." V...vo..raha " Aman stammered pointing toward a guy and quickly left....She was confused as of why he left but then her eyes went towards the direction he pointed and she was met with a guy's back...with broad shoulder and good physique...her breath hitched...it took her hardly a minute to recognize who it was....The guy turned and that was it....The certain black orbs met the brown ones and they froze....they had seen each others projects but in person it was the first time...since the time she left...

"Sidharth" she mumbled He was standing there numb with no emotions in his eyes...her bottom lips quivered and her eyes teary...

"Shehnaaz" he could bearly whisper it....he was too shocked to react...but when he saw her lips quivering and eyes shedding tears he couldn't stop himself he just walked to her and wiped her tears...that was when she realised what she was doing she immediately yanked him away and ran towards her vanity.....

Kaise bataye kyu tujhko chahe...
Yaara bata na paaye
Baate dilo ki dekho jo baaki
Aake tumhe samjhae
Tu jaane na a tu jaane na...

Naaz's pov....

I saw him after months in person....He was standing there like a robot no emotions in his eyes he was just numb and that made me cry and that very moment I could see concern in his eyes bilkul pehle ki tarah...which was shocking does it means he still cares for me....he...he still loves me ??? No no...no ye nai ho sakta vo yaha kya kar raha hai and Aman ne bola tha ki koi newcomer hai to ye kya kar raha does it mean that....that Aman prick bastard he lied....tab hi mai jab bhi usse co star ke baare me puchti thi to vo baat talta tha or aaj point karte hi vaha se bhaag gya ab usse Bhagwan bhi nai Bacha sakta mujhse....