Epilouge

Bollywood Forums

Are the rumours to be believed? Are the famous bollywood love birds splitting ? Amidst the rumours of divorce Shehnaaz Gill Shukla unfollowed Sidharth Shukla on Instagram.

Shehnaaz was apparently in their room packing away her stuff in the suitcase along with a pink baby suitcase . She soon headed toward the hall where her mother in law was sitting giving her a look as if she was bored.

" Matlab aapne decide kar liya you are taking his side I'm leaving with kiki. You stay with your son. You've changed Maa. I thought you loved me more but no you have changed. Byee "
Shehnaaz mumbled

Rita Maa just rolled her eyes " Tum logo ka roz ka hai ye mai nai padne vali in sab mai "

She took the two suitcases out of the door kept it in her Audi and headed back to house to take her most precious possession.

Maa warned her

" Tu is baar ache se daant sunegi usne saaf saaf mana kiya hai phir mere paas mat aana rote rote . Mai nai bachaungi "

"Aap sirf usse pyaar karte ho " Stomping her feet  she headed upstairs towards their room and Maa laughed " Mere pyaare bacho ko kisi ki nazar na lage."

Shehnaaz was in the room when Shanaya and Sidharth walked in and sat on the couch and while scrolling her phone Shanaya burst into laughter and she was laughing for 5 minutes straight. Her eyes watered but ahe didn't stop. Sidharth squinted his eyes at her

"Apni paagal Naaz ke saath saath rehte ye uski Naaya bhi pagal ho chuki hai. Aisa bhi kya ho gaya kyu hasse jaa rai hai " Sidharth commented

" Naaz ne aapko Insta pe unfollow kar diya hai and Bollywood Forums ne chaapi khabar " Naaya said almost wheezing now

"What the heck? Motiiiiii baby idhar aa abhi ke abhi without drama . " Yelled Sidharth from the living room while Shehnaaz was upstairs in their room.

And of course as expected she didn't budge. So he went upstairs to their room where she was searching for something in her closet.

" Moti tune merko unfollow kiya insta pe ? How dare you?" He dramatically gasped .

" Haa kiya. Daffah hoja isse pehle mai tera mooh tod dun. Beti ke paas kya mooh dikhayega ki uski maa se pit kar aaya hai uska baap " She said rolling her eyes at him.

" Baby yaar Tu mujhe maar leti magar insta pe kyu unfollow kiya yaar faaltu ke rumours ke beech now they're publishing news on that . You know media right . " Sidharth said while sitting on the floor taking  his angel from the baby bed kissing her forehead and rocking her in his arms with a slight pout on his face

It took exactly 13 seconds for her heart to melt in a puddle how was she suppose to stay angry with this man. The man of her heart and the father of her daughter while both of them looked so adorable with Sidharth rocking a 2 year old Kiara in his arms while baby Kiara was deep asleep snuggling in his warmth .

And all of a sudden his words knocked some brain in her. She did it in anger to teach him a lesson but she didn't think of the consequences at that time. She definitely now was a mature woman smart and intelligent with beauty for the world but for her people and house she was the same old jhalli crazy Shehnaaz who loves throwing tantrums .