🌼Six🌼

Door door lehre jaati
Phir bhi hai laut aati
Vaise hi tay tha ek din
Tera mera mil jaana
Tera mere paas aana
Dooriyan nahi hai mumbkin....

Shehnaaz rushed out of the location without saying a word to anyone. She dropped a message to Aman that she needs a leave as she's not well and has left for home. She knew her responsibilities well.

Sidharth rushed after her. He didn't want to repeat the grave mistake he did an year ago by not following and clearing things out especially now when he knew she was in pain. He couldn't wait more. He wanted to know what was wrong

Shehnaaz's Audi roared but it felt as if her heart was slowing down..as she drove in full speed. Sidharth rushed to his BMW following her.

Shehnaaz was literally running inside her apartment as if running from something Sidharth followed. He was tensed for her. She was not well .

As Shehnaaz was about to slam the apartment's door Sidharth stopped her she was shocked. In her jiffy misery she did not notice him following her the entire time.

" Sidharth please go away abhi nai hoga merese please. Jaaaa Just go like always you do. Like always how you are not there when I need you the most yaar. Aaj yaha aake kya jata raha hai haan?
"Kaisa Pyaar Tu jataye Sidharth"
Main jaise humesha sambhala hai khudko aaj bhi sambhal lungi . I'm enough for myself jaa yaha se"
She was trying to shout but instead her voice was like whisper she was crying hysterically.

Sidharth was petrified seeing her condition the half revelations which he could merely underatand Or relate was confusing and scaring him at the same time. What did he miss out? Where did he lack to protect his sweetheart his Shehnaaz ?? But he knew his priorities right now.

He knew he needed to calm her down for her own good so he entered inside closed the door and hugged her tight.

She kept sobbing it was more than a hour. She had already cried enough . So he took her face out which was buried in this chest caressing her hairs gently he talked to her as if talking to a toddler
" baby baccha bass ho gaya shaant hoja please Or kitta royegi . You're already not well bass bass"

"Thik to mai pichle 1 saal se nai hu Sidharth. Tujhe kaha koi khabar hai "
She accused him

" Baby I know we have a lot to talk about a lot to know a lot to clear oar filhaal teri health se zyaada kuch important nai hai kucha khaa pehle where's the kitchen... I'll get something for you. We'll take a nap phir baat karte hai ok? "

Saying so he was got up and rushed as he saw the kitchen. Luckily he found milk egg and few essentials and decided to give her a bread omelette and milk . As he was preparing everything he heard a loud thud followed by her painfull screech. He was terrified to say the least. He rushed thinking she fell or got hurt but was shocked seeing her throwing everything here and there.

Her eyes were red she was in rage and pain crying .Suddenly she ceased and thumped down next he could hear her whispering like mad to herself. Anyone who saw her in that condition would think as if she was insane.

She was pulling her hairs scratching her arms whispering to herself "why wasn't I strong enough? Why did I need others help? Why was I depended on him? Why couldn't I help myself ? "

" Whyyyyy " She wailed loudly. Sidharth rushed to her as she wouldn't stop harming herself.

He shook her. "Shehnaaz baba listen you need to calm down . We decided right we decided we'll talk about it. Please baby please stop "

But it seemed as if nothing reached her ears. She was in a daze, she didn't budge not even a bit that was the time he shouted loudly shaking her "Shehnaaz stop. Stop it I said why don't you understand it's taking a toll on you. "