006.

"I can't believe you accepted to go out with him" pixie touched her chest in disbelief not believing that Ryan had actually accepted to go on a date with non other then Mr Monroe, finally. She looked at him with a mocking smile on her lips "is he finally breaking the walls of Mr no love Ryan Cruz" she laughed humorously making Ryan to roll his eyes. The more Ryan thinks about it the more he feels like he had done something wrong.

He would have stick to his answer and  denied Monroe, hell, Ryan doesn't have an ounce of like in the guy and the more he thinks about it, the more he regrets his decision. What will they talk about on that date, Ryan had never gone to a date before and now he was freaking out much. He would have thought about it before accepting the man.

"I tried guys but the guy is persistent and thinking about it now I am freaking out, I think I made a bad decisions" Ryan admitted to his friends, he was indeed freaking out. He should have thought about it more before agreeing.

"Don't freak out, it's just dinner" pixie said with a soft smile on her lips.

"That's the thing pixie, our Ryan here had never gone to a date before" Min-jae chimed in stuffing his flies in his mouth. They were on the break eating lunch after Crosby working there asses off since morning.

"How hard can it be Min-jae!" pixie rolled his eyes."show up order food and wine eat and talk. Simple" Pixie added

"What will we be talking about" Ryan asked pulling out a stick of cigarette playing it with his fingers, he wanted to smoke so badly so that he can ease his emotions. All this was making him uneasy.

"About yourselves, ask him about himself, one thing leads to another" pixie reached for his cigarette pulling it out of his hands, she pushed it inside her apron bag glaring at Ryan who took a sip on his water shrugging his shoulders glaring at pixie.

"Give it back" Ryan said putting his hand forward for her to hand it to him. Pixie pulled it out toasting it in the trash making Ryan to gasp out loud. "That shit is expensive pixie, you didn't have to do that" Ryan said glaring at her.

"I don't want you to kill yourself Ryan, think about Troy" she argued seriously. Ryan was about to retort when he pressed his mouth shut. Such a bitch using his own son.

"It's not like I am addicted or anything" and it was true, Ryan only smoked when he has so many things on his mind. Like today, he was freaking out of accepting to go on the date with Blake and deep inside he was freaking out about today since the special visitors will arrive soon, the way Crosby is behaving made Ryan question, who are these people coming.

"I know Ryan but smoking kills, it doesn't matter how much you take as long as you're taking it" Ryan sighed deeply putting his hands in his pockets not saying a thing. Too bad he had only one remaining and that's what pixie took. He will buy others on his way back home.

"Can I eat your burger man" Min-jae said pointing to the half eaten burger. Ryan nodded handing it to him taking a sip on his water bottle. For a small boy like Min-jae he eats a lot, Min-jae doesn't waste food. He loves food in that food was his number one priority and no one messes with Min-jae' food. If you want to see a bad side of Min-jae mess with his food or waste food.

He loves food to no end. Min-jae and food go together.

"I don't like talking about myself with Blake" Ryan said after sometime, pixie and Min-jae looked at him not understanding what he was saying "Mr Monroe assholes" they smiled when they understood what he was talking about. They all knew Monroe not Blake.

"Now you're on first name basis" pixie teased making Ryan to groan out loud laying on the green trimmed glass putting his hands under his head looking up to the sky.  "If you don't want to talk then don't say anything talk about random things" pixie said finishing her lunch, they had been friends with Ryan but them too didn't know much about Ryan's life whatsoever. All they knew was that Ryan has a son whom he loved to death that's all. Ryan was a private person. Ryan was about to ask her what he was supposed to say when someone interpreted them