A/N

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Welcome to 'His princess'!

I need to clear details and information for this book but anyways thank you so much for choosing this book and decided to read it.

Please make sure to read the following rules and stuff before you continue on reading.

_________________________________________________________

Started : June 22nd 2021
Completed : ----

_______________________________________________________

o BIG shout outs to my besties who gave me inspiration and encouragement towards my book. plshavesomeblue RagingFlame14 honkjupiter_
(Go check out their books! They write amazingly!)

o Credits to is1mpt00much_1d for the book cover design! (Go follow her as well, she has an amazing book!)

o There will be a 'TW' with bold fonts (basically a small A/N) if there's any violence, blood, death, etc..

o Whenever there is flashbacks or the past (not present) then there will be written in italic fonts.

o The queen passed away during when Tubbo was just 1 yo and Y/N was 3 yo. After Y/N got attacked, she was 15 during that time then grew up to being 19 yo so basically 4 years after the attack. Tubbo was 13 so now his 17 yo. Dream was 17 at the attack time, and present time is 21 yo.

(yo = year old)

o My events to the DreamSMP are not accurate and not all events are going to take place.

o This is my first book so pls don't judge me by my writing, I can improve plus I always put effort in.

o Any spelling/ grammar/ etc... that is wrong, pls comment and tell me then I'll correct it.

o idk ya'll pronouns that's why I'm assuming your pronouns, I'm sry if I offend or made anyone mad bc I didn't use ur pronouns but I'm using she/her. I hope that's okay with you all.

o Y/H = Your height

Y/N = Your name

H/C = Hair colour

E/C = Eye colour

N/N = Nickname

A/N = Author's Note (will be written in bold fonts)

————————————————————————————————————

Rules :

- I respect all dsmp members and if they are uncomfortable with any of things I write then please inform or msg me. Don't hesitate to do so because I don't want to make any dsmp members uncomfortable with what I write.

- if you want to use any ideas from my book then pls give credit or tag me.

- be respectful to each other here in my book. You can point out anything they said was rude but don't purposely make an argument here. If you want to then get out of here because this isn't what I want and appreciate.

- if anyone say rude things to the dsmp here then I'll delete their comment.

- if there's a drama going on here. Then please let me know I wanna see it. 🍵 *sip* Although if rude things are said then I'll have to stop it.