Chapter 22

Back in Manburg (Third Person)

Earlier...

Tubbo struggled to keep up with the amount of tasks given or even obeying Schaltt's orders. Quackity would usually check up on him to see if he's doing his work properly and correctly. Tommy and Wilbur hasn't left his mind yet, he was worried for them. Every second he thinks about it the more he thinks that he won't be able to see them again. Nobody knows this, but there's one thing that Y/N left behind when she was gone. Her horse, Raven.

After Y/N found Tubbo again, she introduced Tubbo to her horse who she said was Raven, she didn't tell anybody about her horse. Y/N told everyone that it was just a random horse. Suprisingly, everyone fell for the excuse. Tubbo took good care of the horse in secret whenever he was left alone. The horse made him feel like Y/N was actually there with him, he didn't tell anyone about the horse, it made him feel more better that nobody knew so he had his own little "cure".

Lately, Tubbo hasn't been in the best times but he told himself (to make himself feel better) that happiness always ends somewhere right? It doesn't last that long. 'Happiness is basically just asking for a little less pain.' he thought about the qoute himself. Someone spoke well, yelled making Tubbo zone out of his deep thoughts. "KEEP WRITING! We still have a bunch of invitations to go and yet you are still slacking off." Quackity said while banging the table alarming Tubbo. Tubbo flinched at his sudden move, he wanted to be back to Y/N's arms, all safe and all happy. Tubbo wanted to get out of this place, be free to the world and never let someone stop him but he couldn't. He was to weak. He said it to himself.

He quickly wrote all of the letters that was left and slotted the invitations into the envelopes. Quackity said called into Schaltt's office leaving Tubbo all alone in the room. Tubbo was packing the letters into packages until the door knob started to twist stopped him, he was pissed, he thought it was Schaltt or Quackity that was going boss him around again. "just let me be, I don't want to do your dirty works anymore." Tubbo said trying to be brave and trying to defend himself. He turned around expecting Quackity or Schaltt fuming red but instead was met with..

Colette.

Y/N's POV (Present time)

"I'm sure we can work something out..." Karl said trying to calm me. "This might foil our plan, and we spent literally months preparing for this. We only get a chance to do this if we wanna get him." I said with frustration, I wanted to pull my hair out. "The festival has moved to a week! Did Tubbo already sent the letters out?" I asked with a little hope that he didn't post it yet. "He..already did.." Karl said making me wanna scream. Colette stood there filling guilty, I can tell, but it wasn't her fault. It was my orders so I take the responsibility of making myself stress.

"Wait, I got an idea." Wilbur said voluntarily making my head shoot towards his direction. "What if we get Karl to go to Dream's base?" Wilbur suggested, Karl immediately stood still, frozen. "Hell no, I'm not risking him. Dream is dangerous and Karl can't even fight so I'm not risking it." I said immediately after Wilbur suggested the idea. "No no no, here's the thing, he don't actually appoarch to him..Karl will tell him by writing a little note saying that the festival will have some unexpected events happening, so basically kind of "warning" him. And then we will say that the festival has moved to a week." Wilbur explained. I nodded at the idea since Tubbo was now working for us, he knew there was a new guy called Karl and that Colette was back but he didn't know I was back. If I'm being honest myself, I was worried that he would take it the wrong way and get mad at me for not coming back at that whole shit explanation. It annoys me but aches me knowing that Tubbo was broken, emotionless because of his own.

(Few hours later)

Karl has done it, our problem has been solved. Karl said that Dream might've seen him run off and started to tell at him but at least by now, Dream knows.

"We have one more week to prepare and make sure everything is ready." I said taking a deep breath. I wasn't nervous, I was just worried that it wouldn't work then my revenge will all go to waste.

"Y/N." I turned around after Tommy called out for me. I raised an eyebrow as a questioning matter. "look, I'm sorry, I did know that Dream would hurt you and I didn't take action on my own. I didn't know what you've been through yourself and yet I was quick to judge. So again, I'm sorry.." I could see the matureness and anxiousness building up in him. He grew up and became more mature. I appreciated the apology alot. I can't believe that Tommyinnit, known as the troublemaker out of everyone I knew was apologizing to me. I nodded in appreciation. He looked up to me shocked, I could see the small happiness in him. He tried not to smile but I brought him to a hug. He hugged back hesitantly but soon accepted it willingly. "Thank you for coming back." He whispered to me. "I would always look after you no matter what, I'll never leave your side." I whispered back to his ear.

We broke the hug and told out good nights since he was tired after all the mining and arguing.

I told Wilbur and the others that I was going to go outside for sometime. I took my black cloak and threw it over me to prevent anyone knowing who I was or recognise me and wore back my boots. I thought that I should bring a mask (A/N : mask in the mask to prevent any illness affect others, ya that one not like Dream's kind of mask) in case anyone sees me eventhough it's dark outside.

I was walking out of the place until I heard a twig snap. I looked behind me, no one. I looked around me to see if anyone was following me. Someone was following me, I didn't know who it was since it was dark out but I knew someone was following me. That means they probably know I came out from the dirt hill. I better get out of here now.

I walked in a fast pace quickly away from the lighten dirt hill.

My plan was to go to the blossom tree but since there's someone following me, I can't afford letting them have one clue who I was.

I was walking thinking that I might have a chance to loose this person but instead I was pinned to the nearest tree. Luckily, I was wearing the mask so the person probably won't know who I am. I expected it to be someone like a guard or something like that but no, it has to be the one and only...

Dreamwastaken.

_______________________________________

Ah don't you love it when romance is in the air? Anyways how are you guys? I hope you all are doing great!

As always, make sure to drink or eat something for the day if you haven't! It's important for yourself. Ily losers <3 (NH)

Cya in the next chapter!!

Word count : 1305

- naomi_7979