I don't deserve to eat

You had a shit day. You slept in, you were late, forgot to bring important papers and spilled coffee all over Murdoc.

"COULD YOU WATCH IT, YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He growled at you. You almost started to cry.

"I- I'm really sorry. Here." You tried to dry it, but murdoc pushed you out of the way and went to clean up.

"He'll be alright." Russ patted your shoulder.

You felt horrible about everything. It was time to eat and you were too scared to go there, so you kept yourself occupied.

"Not too long and I'll be home. I think I can make it."

You cleaned around the studio and doing tasks no one had had time to do.

"Aren' yew gonna eat anyfink?"

"I had a full breakfast already.'' You lied.

"Are yew sure? Murdoc won' bother yew. He's basically forgo"en i'."

"Yea it's fine."

Later it was announced that you had to work over time. Your stomach growled like a dying bear and hurt a lot. It became real hot and you could only see outlines of shapes in a bright light. 'Fuck. I'm gonna pass out.' Then it went to black.

°°°°°mysterious time skip ooo°°°°°

You woke up on the studios couch. Murdoc was reading a book on one of the arm chairs. You sat up.

"You passed out."

You looked at him.

"You're pretty pale. If you are sick, you should've stayed home." He sounded pretty annoyed. It made you feel like shit.

"I'm sorry... I guess I was too hungry.."

"You should've eaten."

"I'm sorry. I just thought I didn't deserve because I kept fucking up things..." You started sobbing. "And then I made you mad."

He let out a sigh

"You're such an idiot, you know that?" He got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a sandwich and a coke bottle, handing them to you. "Now eat."

"I don't want to..."

"I won't leave until you've finished."

You started eating. You felt somewhat ashamed having to eat in front of Murdoc. It did make you feel a little better to know he wasn't a complete asshole and didn't hold a grudge against you.

"Next time you better eat well. I'm not saving you again, got that?"

You nodded.