14

Michael's POV.

Calum and Ashton played video games while me and Luke cuddled on the bed they were sitting on. They didn't expect much from the cuddling because we've always done it, just not in they friendly way that they thought. "Kiss me." I whispered to him, and he smiled. "Are you sure?" Luke asked. "Positive." I said, and smiled before his lips landed on mine.

His hands were placed on my cheeks, and mine rested on his waist. We made out for a few minutes before Calum noticed.

"I knew it!" He yelled, slapping Ashton on the arm repeatedly. "I'm muke af!" Ashton squealed like a little fangirl and I laughed against Luke's lips.

"I'm gay." I said, and laughed. "Obviously!" Ashton yelled.

"We need a 5sos cuddle." Calum said, and crawled on top of Luke. Ashton laid on top of me, and we all cuddled Luke in the middle. "This is comfortable." Luke sighed, closing his eyes.

"This is so punk rock." I whispered. All the guys laughed at my little side comment, and when the laughter died down, Ashton spoke up. "I'm really proud of you guys."

"Thank you ashy." Luke whispered, looking up at him.

It wasn't long after that Luke and Calum fell asleep.

"Wanna go get food for them? They look pretty comfortable." Ashton said, and I nodded. We both stood up, and I saw Luke squirm around. He finally turned, and wrapped his arms around Calum's waist, snuggling his head into his chest.

"Aww." Ashton cooed, and I smiled, looking down at Luke and Calum.

"Wanna get pizza?" I asked. Ashton nodded. "We could just get room service but I heard it sucks here." I said quietly as we walked down to the entrance. Thankfully there was a papa johns right beside the hotel so we didn't have to take a bodyguard.

They took forever to make the pizzas but I know it'll be worth it.

Once we got back to the hotel room, I saw Luke standing beside the tv with his hands covering his mouth, and his face red as a tomato. "Luke. It's fine, I promise. You didn't know." Calum laughed, and I walked over to Luke, and he buried his head in my chest.

"What happened?" Ashton laughed, and I looked up. "He woke me up by kissing my neck." Calum laughed, and I looked down at Luke who was silently laughing into my chest. "He thought- he thought I was you!" Calum laughed, rolling all over the bed. I laughed, and kissed the blonde boys head. "Aww. Poor Lukey." I whispered, and he slapped my chest.

I jumped on the bed beside Calum and Ashton criss cross. Luke walked over to me, and sat in my lap. He leaned back, and his head rested back on my shoulder. We all grabbed pizza and directed our attention to the tv. We watched Impractical jokers until it was past 11 p.m. and all the pizza was gone.