Chapter II

I quickly pick up my books but just like I was going to stand up. A hand graps my arm and the other hand my back and pulls me right back on my feet. 

I am sorry, said a voice as sweet as honey. 

I just had to look up to see of who it came from. 

Before I know it, I am staring into big gray-blue eyes. I could easily drown in them. 

A chuckly snaps me out of my trans. O no how long am I staring at him? He sees my nervous look and smiles. O god he's beautiful. His black hair lays perfectly, that smile and those lips. 

Whattt no no lips. Pull yourself together girl. 'I am sorry' I whisper before I turned around and walked anxious away. 'What was that?' I thought with a frown. No the better question is who was that.

POV LUCAS:

I was just walking, trying to ignore the craving for blood. Normally it's not a problem for me but it's the fist time in centuries that I have been to school and a school means always many humans with delicious blood. Why did I decided again to go to school? O yeah because I wanted a challenge, something new. My life is so boring. 

My mind is still wandering around but then I feel a light bump. Oh are you serieus? I thought humans have eyes. I look down to see what for idiot it is now but instead I see a beautiful girl on the ground, her books are all on the floor. 

I want to know if she feels so soft as she looks like, so I grab her arm and back. I feel her jump a little from my touch. 

' I am sorry' I said. That has to trigger something because she immediatly looked up at me. She is so pretty. Her long hair golves around her face and she has those inocent brown eyes. 

I noticed she's been staring and chuckly. Her face directly got nervous. I smile, she's so cute. 

We stay there in silence , just staring at each other. Her face changed and I hear an 'I am sorry', for normal people it would be to still to hear anything but for me it's like she is whispering in my ear. I wanted to ask her name but she already walked away. 

'Wow' I thought, ' who is she?' 

I think I found my challenge. 

Heyyy hope you liked this chapter. I couldn't write much my exams are this week so sorry for that. I try to write as much as possible.

What did you think of this chapter?

What will happen and are they gonna meet again??

Find out in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading xxx

Have a nice day