chapter IV

One lesson done, six to go. 

Now i have chemistry. It's my favourite lesson. The teacher is already in class so that can mean only one thing, we have to do a project.

'Goodmorning class, today you will need to do a project with the student next to you.'

I freaking knew it. Can this day be any worse? Lucas on the otherhand seems happy about it. 'Looks like we're gonna be partners' he said with a smile on his face. 'Yeah' was the only thing i could say. 

The teacher goes on and on about the project blablabla. I'm not really listening. Everything is already explained in our textbooks. So why explain it again? Waste of time. We didn't even get to start and the bell already rings. Finally it's noon. PIZZA!!!!

Cafeteria is so full. So many people. Anxiety is coming up again. I try to ignore it. 'CHELSEY!' I turn to the sound. It's Alex, thank god. 

We eat our pizza's and talk about the annoying teachers and students. It's fun till i hear someone shout my name again. Sigh, i just wanna eat my pizza. Is that to much to ask? 

'Don't look, the new students are calling you.' whispered Alex. Lucas was the only thing i could think. 'I'm just gonna see what they want, okay' i said to Alex while standing up. 

They sit on the table the furthest from everyone. Typical for new students i guess. 

All three look at me with curiousity. Why would they? I'm not that special yk. 

'Hey' i said akwardly looking at the ground. Only Lucas seems to have heard her.

'Hey, i was thinking for our project to work on at my house.' 

Thank god, it's not mine, my father would be pissed seeing a boy. 'Yeah, sure.' 

'Okay, i'll wait for you outside.' he smiled

If he smiles it's like everything is better. What the heck is happening to me? I know this guy for 2 hours or so and i'm already drooling over him. Just like last time, i turn around and just walk anxious away.  I feel three pair of eyes burn in my back and then the bell rings once again. 

POV LUCAS:

What was i thinking to invite her to my house? A house full of vampires. Yeah, i'm not the only vampire here. I have a younger brother(Aiden)and an older sister(Maureen). Ofcourse we live already a lot longer then we look. For example, i'm 400 years old but still look 17.

My brother looks one year younger then me so he's 16 but actually he's 200. He's the smart one and a real heartbreaker. All the ladies fall for his blond hair, freckles and those innocent blue eyes. May you wish he's that innocent. 

Then you have my sister. She's looks 18 but is actually 600. Her natural color is black, i've seen her only once in that color, for the rest of the time her hair is red. She finds it beautiful cause it reminds her of blood and the color of her eyes when she hunts. She's the fighter if it's not obvious yet. Like our brother she has freckles but with brown eyes instead of blue. 

They are the only family i have left.

I think i'm just gonna skip classes and wait outside. Don't wanna listen to the teachers and there bullshit. 

                                                                                                 Aiden    

                                                                                                 Aiden    

                                                                                 Maureen

Hope you enjoyed this 4th chapter. 

Is Chelsey gonna be safe in a house full of vampires? Find out in next chapter.

Have a nice day/night xxx