Three

Unprecedented . uhn-preh-suh-den-tuhd . adj (Never done or known before)

Everyday. Everyday I'd watch his every step. When he'd go to bed. When he'd wake up. When he'd go out. When he'd come back. What he liked. What he disliked. All of this was to use this to my advantage.

I could no longer wait for Michael to come rescue me because a week had gone by. I was becoming hopeless of him.

My gaze was fixated directly at him from across the table as he stared right back at me. He didn't even look like he felt bad. I couldn't understand why he was doing this to me. He could have easily killed me but he didn't.

I already knew that he found me attractive so I could use that. I just couldn't bring myself to cheat on Michael with someone like him.

"You've not touched your food." He stated.

My eyes glanced down to my food and quickly went back to glaring at him. "I'm not hungry." I replied, pushing my plate away.

"Yeah, and you weren't hungry 2 days ago either. You're a nurse so shouldn't you know if you don't eat you die."

I sighed and closed my eyes.

I picked my fork up and stabbed my pasta pretending it was his face. I put the piece in my mouth and fake smiled at him. "It's delightful."

He shrugged and continued eating his food. "Oh, by the way, I saw your boyfriend after he closed up from the bank. Michael, right?" He asked.

"You said you'd stay away from Michael if I just stayed with you!" I yelled at him.

"I'm not hurting your boyfriend. I was just watching him. And by the way, he's aware you've gone missing." He informed.

I ignore his words and continue eating my food.

"I also saw him cheating on you."

I continued stuffing my face until my plate was cleared. I began hiccuping.

"You know his side piece is almost as pretty as you. It's a shame you have such a sh*tty boyfriend." He smirked, pushing my buttons.

I picked up my knife and pointed it at him. "Shut up, Stephano! Shut the f*ck up! I f*cking hate you." I said through hiccups.

"You don't believe me?" He asked, standing up and walking towards me. "I wouldn't lie to you, Andrea." He whispered, placing his hands on my shoulder.

"Stay away from me." I said, aggressively pushing him off of me. I could hear him chuckle as I reached the door. "What's so funny?"

"You, because when I'm done with you, you'll go back to your cheating boyfriend and get married to him."

"What do you mean, 'when I'm done with you'?"

He opened his mouth but then closed it. He collected a bottle of water and handed it to me. "Go to your room." He bossed.

I rolled my eyes, walking to my room. Words couldn't describe how much I hated Stephano. I hated him so much. I hated him to the point I was ready to kill him just to escape. And that's what I was going to do.

~

I heard a knock on my door as I was writing down plans that I had for Stephano. I stuffed the sheet of paper under my pillow.

Stephano entered my room in a black shirt and black sweatpants. I've never seen him in anything casual. "Come with me." He spoke, opening my door wider.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, a little scared.

"I don't like repeating myself, Andrea." He said, slowly growing to anger. "And put some shoes on."