Part 5

Whole song lyrics below! I'm trying to make the chapters longer but I don't know how so yeah!

STORY BELOW:

I had been feeling down the past few days, Draco had been so horrible to me it pretty much ruined my mental health. But I never told anymore because I knew he would just be worse. It was Malfoy of course he would be more rude.

My father had me a album of books. I had found it out, even after what I done to him. But I just figured I should brush it off.

There I found a song.
It read:

"Runaway- Aurora".

I had heard it many times before, it was one of my most favourite songs.

I placed the song into the vile thing that I used to play music and pressed play.

Song starts here:
"I was listening to the ocean,I saw a face in the sand, but when I picked it up".
"Then it vanished away from my hands, down. I had a dream I was seven,climbing my way in a tree".
"I saw a piece of heaven waiting patiently for me, down".
"And I was running far away would I run off the world some day? Nobody knows, nobody knows."
"I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain".
"But now take me home, take me home where I belong. I can't take it anymore".
"I was painting a picture, the picture was a painting of you, and for a moment I thought you where there".
"But then again it wasn't true, down. And all this time I have been lying. Oh lying in secret to myself".
"I've been putting sorrow on the farthest place  on my shelf. La-Di-Da.
"And I was running far away. Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows."
"And I was dancing in the rain. I felt alive and I can't complain".
"But now take me home, take me home where I belong. I got no other place to go".
"Now take me home, take me home where I belong. I can't take it anymore".
"But I kept running for a soft place to fall".
(And I kept running for a soft place to fall).
"But I kept running for  soft place to fall".
(And I kept running for a soft place to fall".
"And I was running far away. Would I run of the world someday?".
"But now take me home, take me home where I belong. I got no other place to go".
"Not take me home. Take me home where I belong. I got no other place to go".
(Now take me home, home where I belong).
(Not take me home, home where I belong).
"I can't take it anymore".

And there it finished Runway by Aurora.
I smiled to myself, I hadn't listened to this doing in quite a while. Sometimes it made me cry, sometimes it made me smile. It just depended on my mood.

I lay in bed and eventually fell asleep.