•~Manipulated pt2~•

TW: swearing, manipulation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapnap and karl have been following and listening to Dream and Quackity talking.. and Sap was furious when Dream convinced quackity to build a new country with him..

When they heard Dream and quackity come up with a name for this "country", they were pissed! They started running and yelling for them then they turned to face us.

"Sapnap? What do you want?" Quackity rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Why are you going to build a whole new kingdom with this bitch?! You could've joined Kinoko Kingdom!!"

"Because Dream actually cares about me unlike you guys!"

"He doesn't care about you Quackity!! He is using you!!"

"No! You guys used me! Y'all don't love me! When I got with you guys I though I actually found people better than schlatt but no! I didn't!"

"Quackity I was going to tell you but-"

"But what karl? Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!"

"Because I forgot.."

"You forgot?! You forgot to let your own 'fiancé' know about this kinoko kingdom?!"

"Quackity you know karl has memory problems!"

"I mean it was pretty fucked up that y'all didn't tell your own fiancé!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DREAM NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!" Sapnap was furious now. He wasn't going to let Dream convince his fiancé that him and Karl didn't love him..

"Sap just leave it! I'm done with you guys! Why don't you go put that ring on George maybe he would be good enough.."

Then Quackity grabbed dreams hand and they started walking away. Then Dream looked back and smirked and winked at karl and sap before walking off with Quackity.

Karl and Sap were high in rage and furiousness. Karl sighed and grabbed saps hand. They started to walk back to kinoko kingdom.. they were upset that Quackity left.. but it was their fault and they know it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT SINCE I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE!! THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON AND I HAVENT HAD THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE