Chloe Bailey x Beyoncé

My boss was speaking at the last meeting of the night. She gave everyone instructions on some project she wanted done by the weekend. Honestly I couldn't stop looking at her.

The way her body curved. The way her skin glows and her Texan accent that thickens when she gets upset. Her lips were plump. And her smile.. god her smile takes my breath away.

It was no secret to her that I had feelings for the older woman. I'm 23 years old I'm a grown ass woman. I started working for the company 3 years ago, one of the youngest sponsors and employees. I also knew her when I was younger, my older cousins were close to her when I was in middle school and she was in high school.

"Ms.Bailey I need you to stay after," she announced as the room emptied out

"Hi Ms.Knowles," I gathered my items

"You weren't paying attention to what I need done this week,"

I looked up at her and licked over my lips. She was standing up over me as I sat in the office chair.

"I'm sorry," I lied

"No you're not, I need you to be focused," she began to walk away from me, my eyes watched her as she walked.

I got up and walked after her,
"You could show me what the assignment is," I spoke up

She turned around and looked at me
"Chloe," she exhaled

"Yes Beyoncé," I smirked

"You're too young to be flirting with me like this, you stare at me when I'm speaking and you're not attentive your eyes are too lustful"

"I'm a grown woman, what I can't admire you? The way you move? The way your accent gets thick when you get mad at me?"

"Chloe," she shook her head

"Yes Ms.Knowles,"

"Get ready to go home," she turned again

"Or you could let me come home with you , just for a little so you can teach me what the assignment is,"

She shook her head
"I'm not foolish,"

"Can I at least have the notes?" Eventually the woman would give into me, until then I guess I could focus on something different

"Here," she pulled a notepad from her bag

"Thank you," I took it from her hand

"Im closing up soon so I suggest you get ready to leave,"

I nodded heading out. I walked to work earlier this morning, my apartment was only a few blocks away and I was desperate to save as much money as I could and that included gas money.

I began walking down this dark hill, I didn't notice there were no street lights with this route. I won't lie, chills were gliding down my spine. The roads were empty until a car pulled up next to me.

"Get in," I heard Beyoncé's voice

I looked over , more so surprised.

"What?"

"Please get into the car Chloe," I could her the stress in her voice, so I listened and got into the car.

"You didn't have to-"

"Do you know how dangerous it is for a young black woman to walk home alone when it's pitch black out? Where's your car?"

I've never heard this much concern in her voice, it's like she was upset with me because I wasn't careful. She cared for me and this is probably the only time she's been very bad at hiding it.