Leon is...

Leon was headed to the chairman rose office, since rose requested him to come since it was an emergency, he just gave his brother and his friend a pokemon just yesterday too..

He hopes it's not to big of an emergency but if it is, well he can deal with it. Since his Pokémon friends are pretty strong along with him since he also trains himself with his Pokémon.

So he just finally got there as he was still thinking and snapped out of it and went to the office that rose will be at and headed up.

...it took a few minutes before he got all the way up there and walked over to rose who was sitting in his chair.

It was really wasn't much to look at but for some reason he had two chairs and now a desk with his computer up here...

That wasn't here last time, leon thought with a brief frown and narrowed his eyes a bit.

It must be serious if rose brought those up here, since usually they would have been standing and all since this is a place where you can dynamax and all.

So Leon walked a bit faster over to rose where he was sitting.

"Chairman rose, what was it that you said was an emergency? Did something happen? Or did you find something new?" Leon started out asking some questions before rose raised his hand and leon fell silent and looked a bit worried.

Then chairman rose got and circled around, "you should sit..what I'm about to tell you will make you fall to the ground..." rose told Leon who frowned with a hint of concern but sat down anyways, he felt a bit uneasy though...which is weird since he's never felt this way before around the chairman.

Then the chairman walked a bit behind leon and put one hand one one of Leon's shoulders and leaned over a bit.

"Ok...so I have a very big plan...and..." rose started looking somewhat hesitant.

"And? What is this all about?" Leon asked, frowning this time as rose usually wasn't so hesitant about something.

Then something pierced his neck a bit, leon flinched and quickly moved away from chairman rose, one hand raising to his neck to feel what it was.

"What...did you just do?" Leon asked, very startled and confused as he finally saw the little syringe in roses hand.

"So sorry leon, but I know you would have figured out my plan pretty soon and I know you would have gotten in my way. I can't have that, but don't worry, I'll let you leave after my plan is completed." Rose stated and Leon shook his head as everything started to get...woozy?

"What plan? And what was in the needle?" Leon said alarmed as he could feel himself passing out but stubbornly stayed standing and awake.

"You know I'm surprised your still awake. I just sedated you literally a minute ago now. And I used the one that works almost immediately so you should have passed out by now..." rose stated and Leon's eyes widen with that, shocked.

"You...sedated me? Why? What was this big plan of your that needed me to be sedated to not stop you!?" Leon asked, pretty upset with the chairman.

"Oh it's quite simple, I plan to bring back the darkest day. And I know you would try to stop me, which is why I had to do this. Don't worry leon, in a few weeks I'll let you go after I bring the darkest day back." Chairman rose said and started walking to leon who backed away, still woozy and closer to passing out...

"I can't believe you want to bring that back, why would you?" Leon asked, wanting some answers before he passed out since he knows rose wouldn't let him leave.

"Hmm simple, in about a thousand years, this place will be history, no longer here. I need that to happen so I can fix that little problem..." rose told Leon.

Leon's eyes started to shut but he stayed standing and tries to stay awake.

"...I now know why I was feeling uneasy today...should have trusted that feeling..." Leon said before his eyes shut and passed out, falling to the ground.

"....see? I told you what I would be telling you would cause you to fall to the ground..."chairman rose said and brought out one of his Pokémon to help him carry Leon to his secret lab that he had made just for this occasion.

He Started hooking Leon up to his machine, inserting some little needles in so leon wouldn't get Dehydrated and that Leon could get nutrition.

Then he put that mask on and strapped it to Leon's face, and wrapping it carefully so it would stay on, then he turned the machine on and Leon's body started to be lifted up and was hovering in the air by his machine and turned the other part on to keep Leon sedated until rose doesn't need to sedate leon anymore..

Which will take a few weeks at the most since he's so close to bringing the darkest day back and all so leon wouldn't be staying here for too long.

He's even got a scientist and a doctor to overlook Leon to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Though he did have to threaten the two so they wouldn't say anything about what was happening and all.

So chairman rose smiled, grabbing Leon's poke balls and walking away, he's got some Pokémon to threaten with Leon's life to do now...

_____*______*_____*____*____*_____*
Finished, I got this idea when I was playing Pokémon sword, and I also had the idea of either the chairman rose being the hidden bad guy or his uh assistant? Shot I forget her name, so I ended up making this story.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to make it since I've still got some ideas but that's all.

Well hope you like this story and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Also...I may accidentally mix lee and Leon up a bit so if I do, remind me ok?

X