Threat...

So chairman rose went somewhere pretty far, just enough so that Leon's Pokémon can't track him down And rescue him.

Then he tossed every pokeball's that Leon had on him and they opened up to reveal his Pokémon.

Leon's Pokémon looked around, confused as to where Leon was since they didn't see him.

"Now, I got something to show you all." Rose stated, catching their attentions and making them stare at rose and wait.

Chairman rose opened up his computer, he had the whole thing on what he just did to Leon videotaped and on his computer, every tape goes to his computer, the only one that will go to his computer and not the cameras was his office.

Mostly because he didn't want someone to watch him while he was up there, and that paid off.

No one will find out what he just did unless they could get his computer and his computer was pretty protected from where he's at usually.

He went to his secret labs camera and moved it so it zoomed in on Leon's sedated body and paused it.

Then he turned it around to show Leon's Pokémon who reacted and were about to throw their moves at him, angry that rose might have hurt their friend Leon.

"Hold on, if you hurt me, I'll just have my special system activated and leon will be hurt." Chairman rose stated, making the Pokémon's attacks paused and go away to glare at rose.

Chairman rose smiled and started to explain on what he wants the Pokémon do for him for now.

Everything was going to plan...chairman rose though feeling pleased...

And unknown to him, two or maybe three pair of Pokémon trainers will be finding out what happened to Leon because they wouldn't believe that he's too busy when he makes a promise...

~time skip to after rose told the people that lee will be busy~

Chairman rose relaxed a bit, now no one will question on why they haven't seen leon in a long while.

He just told them that Leon will be busy helping him with something for a few weeks and not to worry... now he just needs to continue his work...

~POV changed~

Hop frowned at his rotom phone, Leon hasn't been answering his calls... even though he now knows lee will be busy for a few weeks but still! Too busy to answer a phone call? He didn't believe that, leon promised to answer his phone and to visit every now and then...

He gave his friend a look, her name was sai.

"Lee always answers his rotom phone..." hop told her and she frowned, looking a bit serious.

They were on the train to the next stop, maybe they can ask lee friend-rival about it...

Hop thought a bit hopeful and worried that something may be wrong.

Sai on the other hand, was thinking, something was off when chairman rose told everyone that Leon would be busy... she knows something was wrong..and thinks rose may have done something to Leon or something else..

But he's at least the root of the problem...

They both exited the train, heading up right to hammerlocke gym, determined to speak to raihan about Leon, hops brother.

Raihan might know where Leon is after all, sicne they are rivals and friends. So they headed there, looking for raihan.. they didn't find him up until they went to the vault, finding him inside staring at something and headed closer to him.

"Raihan?" Hop started out, catching his attention and raihan turned around to face who called his name.

"Oh! Your Leon's little brother, and this must be your friend sai that he talked about as well." Raihan started out with a small smile but looked a bit worried.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask if you knew where my brother was at that caused him to be so busy since he hasn't even answered his rotom phone at all..." hop said and raihan looked more worried at that.

"I'm sorry, I don't, he didn't tell me anything, I figured Leon would have at least told his family or brother where he might be at..." Raihan responded looking apologetic and hop looked a bit down.

"I'm worried about him, he promised he would always respond to his phone calls...guess that means me and sai will be on the lookout for him throughout our journey..if you find anything, let us know ok?" Hope told raihan who nodded at that and they shared their numbers with each other.

They then headed their way to their next spot, the first gym leader that they will be fighting against is the grass type.

They both went their separate ways, hop taking off really fast after they promised to share anything if they have any lead to where Leon is at or anything else, that they will contact each other and meet up.

Sai on the other hand, enjoyed her time as she walked through, battling with wild Pokémon and other Pokémon's trainers along her way.

Humming happily as she took a break and set up her tent for a bit and let out her Pokémon to play with for a little bit and feed them along with herself.

After a while of doing that, she put up her tent and recalled her Pokémon's back into their Pokeballs and headed her way to the first gym, when she got closer she heard some movement and turned around as a wooloo rammed right into her but she made sure not to fall.

Sai glanced up when she heard a voice, "sorry about that, wooloo just took off on me." Sai felt a little surprised to see the gym leader milo out here at this time but didn't say anything, if he was out here he could have been training or something.

Sai nodded at that, "oh! You must be one of the challengers! Nice to meet you, I'm milo, the grass type gym leader." Milo said with a smile and sai nodded with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm sai." Sai responded to him.

Milo nodded at that, "I can tell your going to be a strong one." Milo said and wooloo moved a bit, looking like he wanted to go and run a bit.

"Well until then! Hope you make it til the end to face me and my team." Milo said and headed back to the gym with wooloo.

Sai just nodded and continued on her way to the gym, battling a lot with wild Pokémon and catching some along with other trainers along the way before she headed to the Pokémon center to get her Pokémon all healed up before I she sent off to do the challenge for the first gym...

She grinned, she can't wait to battle against the others, and can feel her Pokémon's excitement at the thought of battling other stronger Pokémon, wanting to get stronger themselves.

She can't wait to see how this first gym battle and challenge will be like...

_______*_____*_____*_____*_____*__
Finally finished with 1201 words! Hope you like and comment what you think!

Ja ne~!

Leon. Hop. Sai. Professor magnolia. Sonia. Rose. Oleana. Bede. Marnie. Milo. Nessa. Kabu. Bea. Opal. Gordie. Piers. Raihan

Xxxx